Big W Recruitment Process (1 Viewer)

deano305

HSC
How is everyone going over at the new Bankstown store? After finishing school and being employed by Big W for over 3 years, i looked towards going into full time as a trainee manager, and was successful in March this year, though on the condition i Transferred to a Sydney store. i had the opportunity to work at the Bankstown store during it's initial fitout and also was invited back to a Staff open night and must say it is a fantastic piece of work, I'd really love to work in a new store and could well have this opportunity in the next 12 months with new stores opening up in my local area.

Big W can provide you guys with excellent part time opportunities, and well paid work as i found when i was just a casual associate there.

All the best with the new store, will be interesting to see how long it holds up in looking as good as it did prior to opening!

"Chubby"

HSC
i used to work at a big w store as a casual associate (resigned around a month ago). . .after 1.5 years with the company.

My business manager got moved to the bankstown store, about 3 weeks or so after i left. ahaa

what store are u being transferred to? u said new, so i'm guessing the new liverpool westfields one that is opening in sept?

tubtub

HSC
do i have to call bigw to get my shifts? cause they called me 2 weeks ago and i havent got any call since? i work at liverpool bigw, soon to be opened.

wevil

fuck u dicks i have left
HSC
N/A
To get a job at bigw heres how id do it

1. go online to bigw.com.au & every day apply to the store u wanan work at & keep applying every day untill they call you

2. someoe from your store of pref will contact u to ask u to come in for an interview. it will be on a thursday in the school holidays at 1pm

3. at the inetrview you are given a test to do in 5 minutes there are 45 questions. you should answer 35 of them

4. they will give u a form to fill in your avalibity (if you are school, uni & tafe) DROP OUT IMMEDIANTLY & tell them u can work 24/7

5. when they ask you why u wanna work at BIGW u have top knock them out with something cool

6. a week later they wil call you to say u have an interview. they will tell you to bring your passport & two references

7. at the interview the manager of whatever dept u wanna work at will be in interviewer. at all time you need to look at him in the face.

8 they will call you 9 days latter to say u got the job.

u will learn from my exp. if they never call u after ur probation.eans they dont want you any more

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)