Biology Syllabus Preliminary Thread (1 Viewer)

Master Gopher

HSC
[my anxiety was unfounded, the exam was easy as anything]

sinist4, I have no past papers that I haven't scribbled all over etc, but if you can get a study guide from your library they usually have summary questions, or if you have the same textbook as me (heineman Biology), it has a sample prelim exam after all the Prelim chapters, as well as sample q's at the end of each chapter.

P

pLuvia

Biology Notes/Syllabus

Biology Notes/Syllabus

These are my preliminary biology notes feel free to check them out~:p:):D although the Evolution of Australian Biota notes are not complete, because they were the only ones relevant to me they still follow the dot points :) good luck~

Last edited by a moderator:

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
Master_Gopher said:
my anxiety was unfounded, the exam was easy as anything
thats what we like to hear. see, bio isn't so bad, nothing to get too stressed about. topics build upon each other so you probably know your work more thoroughly than you think you do - just don't do it uni, it's a bitch

xxxx8888

HSC
to the person who posted all their bio notes...

THANK YOU.

life-saver.

i printed them off the day before my exam and memorised everything.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I got last years bio past paper and everyone thought it was incredibly hard...

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
i assume you mean the hsc paper? it really wasn't too bad at all. the only big problem i had with it was in the electives section: i did genetics and we had a really haphazard teacher for that section and didn't do over 1/2 our course. just lots of problems. so one of the end questions none of us had done, so we needed some quick thinking. but apart form that it was fine.

Loz_metalhead

HSC
no the prelim...past paper from my school..this is the year 11 forum..Lol

georgerulz89

HSC
yeh here ya go.. ive finsihed patterns in nature and local ecosystem n ill send u wat i have of life on earth coz we're still doin it in skool :p sorry had to zip patterns in nature.. too big lol
hope this helps good luck asks ne Qs if u dun understand nething..

Hello, iv been trying to open the patterns in nature and i cant seem to:(, and im having trouble answering all the questions, is there another way of recieving it?

georgerulz89

HSC
yeh here ya go.. ive finsihed patterns in nature and local ecosystem n ill send u wat i have of life on earth coz we're still doin it in skool :p sorry had to zip patterns in nature.. too big lol
?

K

khorne

You might not be able to open it, because it's zipped...Just right click and unzip it, then open it.

georgerulz, you're quite the Necromancer...resurrecting the dead

Last edited by a moderator:

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Wow, oh hai der old thread.

HSC
ahhhh prelim bio!!!
make sure you go by syllabus dot points everyone ;) bio relies on them so much!!

eagleeye tommo

HSC
the local ecosystem 1 was awesome! but the zip folder doesn't work? can you please put it on again?

Azi

HSC
Patterns in Nature wouldn't work for me either, would anyone who can open it mind saving it as multiple word documents or something? :)

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Somedays I wish I chose biology... it was good in the younger years, except I have no idea how hard it is now.

Brontecat

HSC
for yr 11 its very much the same as to what it was in the early years, there's some stuff that's new but its still at the same sorta level

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)