Bi's and Lesbians - how hard is it to meet girls? (1 Viewer)

Redgoddess

HSC
Nesty said:
hrm. pretty hard? not as easy as a straight person would have it for sure. especially in high school

and haha good old lesbian threeway.. kinda tried it? didn't really work out.. the other two was too much of close friends to do anything? i dunno.
Gah, hsc 2007, and you've had a lesbian threeway? 0.0 *sob*

anyway... tell us more about this threeway and why it didnt work

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
er. "tried". didn't work out. cos like. the two other chicks were too close as friends to fuck each other? *shurg* dunno.

yeah apparently newtown is like the leso centre?

fearless86

HSC
Nesty said:
er. "tried". didn't work out. cos like. the two other chicks were too close as friends to fuck each other? *shurg* dunno.
i think redgoddess wanted more explicit details.

yeah, newtown is full of lesbians, especially on wednesday nights. there's also apparently a lesbian cafe called 'succulent' in king st, but i havent been there yet.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Redgoddess said:
Gah, hsc 2007, and you've had a lesbian threeway? 0.0 *sob*

anyway... tell us more about this threeway and why it didnt work
If you're hot: you + me + hot tub.

Oh wait I have a boyfriend.

Oh wait, WHO CARES!!

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
hahahaha..

but ya know what. i dun get people who cheat ya know. *shurg* just a sidetracked thought

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
Nesty said:
hahahaha..

but ya know what. i dun get people who cheat ya know. *shurg* just a sidetracked thought
I was joking about that part. To be honest, my boyfriend wouldn't even mind me hooking up with another girl, but I count it as cheating.

Still, I'd like to know if the fact that I have the hots for girls occasionally means I'm kinda bi or just obsessed with sex!

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
bi curious!!..

nah. it's actually normal for some guys to accept the whole gf having sex with another chick. as long as they are there to watch. which is a bit sick.

Redgoddess

HSC
Yeah, so many guys have a lesbian fetish. And Azzie I'd probably have to agree with you on the fact that hooking up with a girl can be counted as cheating. i don't know, it's a fuzzy grey area, all depends on what you and your partner are comfortable with. i dont think i'd hook up with a member of the opposite gender while i was dating. and you're probably bicurious - i cant blame you, chicks are hot :p

oh and nesty - so you and two mates tried to have a three way - were you all lesbians or were they just curious? i dunno if i could do a three way - seems like itd be hard to coordinate

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
nah nah we were all leso or bi's. like. yeah. it was kinda hard. didn't really know what we were doing. but yeah. i just grabbed one of the chick and left the other one instead of trying the threesome. :)

Redgoddess

HSC
Nesty said:
nah nah we were all leso or bi's. like. yeah. it was kinda hard. didn't really know what we were doing. but yeah. i just grabbed one of the chick and left the other one instead of trying the threesome. :)
hahaha, nice. none of my mates are bi/lesbian, though i tried my best to convince my best friend that hooking up with me would be a great plan... i dont think she really bought it, but at parties after she's had a little to drink, who knows. i live in hope. did it make your friendships wierd after that?

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
See, Redgoddess, are you a Adriana Lima lookalike or not? This question must be answered.

My best friend and one of her good mates hook up a lot when they're drunk, and its never weird between them. They just go back to being mates the next day because it's nothing serious.

Redgoddess

HSC
Well i've never heard of her before but i'll go google and see.

As for your mates... that's my theory on why it would work! My friend's had some experiences doing it with male mates before though and it's ended badly and made the friendship awkward, so she's wary of risking it with me...which on the one hand, it's nice to be valued like that, on the other - i want to hook up with her dammit!

[edit]

no i dont look like her, sorry. i'm a rednut lol. i'd post pics but i'm technologically inept and dont have a clue of how to do that haha.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
It all depends on how much you involve yourself with someone emotionally. If it's pure physical then it's not going to be weird, if it's relationships etc then it probably will be.

Depends on the people in a particular situation.

Redgoddess

HSC
Yeah see i reckon it'd work because (this sounds harsh) this girl is like one of the last people i'd wanna be involved with... she's got some issues she needs to work out before she dates anyone again - but she IS bloody attractive and to be perfectly honest i'd really like to hook up with her, partially out of curiosity. but it'd be nothing more than a hook up, on my side i wont get emotionally involved cos i know her too well lol and on her side she wont get emotionally involved cos she isnt interested in dating girls. obviously though i dont want to pressure her or make moves if she's not 100% comfortable...so looks like it's just gonna be a fantasy unless she changes her mind on the issue.

Nesty

Proud TB =)
HSC
Redgoddess said:
hahaha, nice. none of my mates are bi/lesbian, though i tried my best to convince my best friend that hooking up with me would be a great plan... i dont think she really bought it, but at parties after she's had a little to drink, who knows. i live in hope. did it make your friendships wierd after that?
hm nah. i actually went out with the chick i hooked up with that day. and yeah. broke up now after a month. but it's all good. we're pretty good friends now i guess?

the other chick. hrm. was trying to hook up with her. but nothin happened so *shurg*

Redgoddess

HSC
good while it lasted ay? it's good when you can stay mates after break ups. seriously though where do you meet all these girls?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)