BIT Co-op Scholarship Offer (1 Viewer)

CrescentMoon

HSC
Hello everyone! I heard that successful candidates for the course are being informed via the phone today and tomorrow. I'm just curious if anyone has received an offer yet. Thanks!

noodlesareyum

HSC
Well since I'm overseas, I remained in contact via email with Anna. She said that she rang applicants to confirm their ATARs and then she would give out offers. She told me I was successful via email yesterday afternoon and told me to keep my first preference as BIT in order to gain an early offer from UAC. I haven't received an offer yet via UAC, but current BIT students say it takes a few days. Has anyone received the UAC offer yet?

CrescentMoon

HSC
Really? Wow congratulations! I didn't get a call or an email :/ Hope I'll also get notified today.

noodlesareyum

HSC
Really? Wow congratulations! I didn't get a call or an email :/ Hope I'll also get notified today.
Alright, just chasing back steps. Did you receive an email earlier saying that you were still eligible for BIT? (i.e. a week after the interview).

Furthermore, have you received a call from them asking you for your ATAR or HSC results?

CrescentMoon

HSC
I did my interview in the first round and I got a letter saying I received a conditional offer. Other than that, I haven't reveived any news about the scholarship. No calls about atar or HSC results haha

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Same thing with me, received an email stating that i was still eligible last month and am now awaiting word from UTS

noodlesareyum

HSC
Did you receive something like this?

Dear Appicant

Thank you for attending the selection interview for the Bachelor of Information Technology course. Following the interviews it has been determined that you are still eligible for entry into the course.

Final selection for the course will be made once HSC results are available. You will be contacted by phone in mid December 2014 and advised whether or not you have been successful in gaining one of the places available for the 2014 course.

If you are successful and accept the place you will be added to our list of chosen applicants. We will then inform UAC of those we will accept into the BIT course. We will be making offers into the BIT course in the Preliminary UAC Round in early January 2015. Note that these offers are released earlier than the Main Round. UTS can only make offers in the Preliminary Round where applicants have put the BIT course as their first preference. I will contact you again later in the year once UAC offers dates have been confirmed.

Please visit our Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/UTS.BIT , for updates on the application process.

Should you have any queries, please contact Anna Mrsic by email or telephone as listed above.

Yours sincerely,

OR STRAIGHT AWAY offer?

CrescentMoon

HSC
Ohh okay. No i didn't get that email, I just got the letter a few weeks after my interview saying I got a conditional offer. Did you guys attend the first or second interview?

CrescentMoon

HSC
Did you receive a letter? If you didn't then maybe they changed the way they informed people in the second interview.

Well, regardless, congratulations everyone on getting this far. It'll be nice if we all get the opportunity to attend this course together :)

noodlesareyum

HSC
Nah I didn't get a letter. Everything was email. PM me and I will send you what the emails looked like.

CrescentMoon

HSC
It's fine. Thank you noodlesareyum! I didn't get a call in the end so I didn't get the scholarship.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
A little late to the party but i just got an offer from Anna, i was first on the waiting list for just over a week haha

guess i will be seeing you on the 29th op

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)