Bit of help? (1 Viewer)

Jacko32

HSC
N/A
hey guys!

So I just want a bit of guidance, because I am looking to apply for construction management course at University of Newcastle, however I do not know what else I should put as another preference. I know that sounds stupid..

I am just struggling to find other courses that would tie into that besides the Engineering ones which require mathematics extension one or very high maths marks :(

Little help, would be appreciated.

Garygaz

HSC
wrong forum, however try looking for similar courses at other unis with similar atars. i wasn't even aware you needed a degree for construction management, sounds more like tafe would be better suited to that industry (could be wrong though).

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
wrong forum, however try looking for similar courses at other unis with similar atars. i wasn't even aware you needed a degree for construction management, sounds more like tafe would be better suited to that industry (could be wrong though).
They do quite well, I hear. Especially overseas.

Construction Management already has a pretty low ATAR requirement: http://www.newcastle.edu.au/service/admissions/atar-scores.html . If you need an alternative to that, then you need to try harder in your HSC.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)