Bizzarely HUGE Med Sci group. (1 Viewer)

slutmonkey23

Lick Me.
HSC
Sigh, back to bos after about 6 months. How amusing.

Thought Id ask if anyone from the gigantic Med Sci group is here? And I you dont know what that is, all I have to say is "Charmy". If you still are perplexed.... never mind! :)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
sarcasm doesn't take an article

Charmy? is this a proper 'group' or are you just commenting on the large proportion of med sci students and how every 2nd person you talk to happens to be also doing med sci. if the latter...sup

rusty_rouge

HSC
Hehe hiiiii! Looks as though most of the bizarrely huge medsci group have found some other means to occupy their spare time. :(.

Anyone going on the MESSY cruise this Friday?

Boo sucks to the stupid Biology Reports, ahha, I'll be doing that all weekend....

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
omg
bio report is really fucking shitting me. its sooooo stupid. like we have to write 5 pages on shit that somebody's already discovered. and that fucking t-test *shakes fist*

grrrr :burn:
how was the cruise?

lala2

Banned
HSC
Hehe, doing pharmacy but yes, this bio report is shitting me. 20%?! And a talk due in on the same day?! Someone's trying to kill us :burn:

lala2

Banned
HSC
Group report talk, I mean. I'm referring to Ecosystems

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
Strange, there are supposed to be only 160 medical science and 430 science (including advanced), yet half the guys I talk to during lectures seem to be doing medical science.
Wonder they know what the uni have in store for them for 2nd year-heard a couple of nasty stories about them.

lala2

Banned
HSC
Really? What sort of stories? I was considering doing Med Science, actually, but I'm doing Pharmacy.

rusty_rouge

HSC
sydneyphoenix said:
Strange, there are supposed to be only 160 medical science and 430 science (including advanced), yet half the guys I talk to during lectures seem to be doing medical science.
Wonder they know what the uni have in store for them for 2nd year-heard a couple of nasty stories about them.

lol, ok, now you're scaring me - nasty stories?

Olsen

Hates cold mornings..
HSC
Well, if ur heart is really in pharmacy or med science (i.e. medical research) then the extreme workload won't be much of a problem...on the other hand - u can bail out like me and switch from science.

I thought med science had around 200 ppl and surely there would be more sicence students?

Arts has like close to 500 if not more.

zeropoint

HSC
rusty_rouge said:
Anyone going on the MESSY cruise this Friday?
I must say that was one of the worst university cruises I've been on yet. I'm not sure if that says anything about medsci however, coz about 90% of the ppl I talked to were from other degrees (myself included). Anyway, I guess I can't complain since I got the ticket half price. Meh, I'll shut up now.

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
Second year Med science is great coz u work wif the same group of ppl and you really start to kno ppl, like i hated goin to different lectures n not really getting to kno ppl....Socially, Med Science is a GREAT! workload can be ermmm a bit of a pain :p

rusty_rouge

HSC
thaoroxy2001 said:
Second year Med science is great coz u work wif the same group of ppl and you really start to kno ppl, like i hated goin to different lectures n not really getting to kno ppl....Socially, Med Science is a GREAT! workload can be ermmm a bit of a pain :p

Haha, I'll agree with you about the ridiculous workload, and this is only first year, but I think second semester is better than first - if only coz everyone's more settled, and you know people etc., like you said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)