Black Hawk Down (1 Viewer)

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
Did ya watch it last night?

Well I did and all was going well until the part where the pakistanis got the dead american out of the crashed helicopter and were holding him in the air and parading him around celebrating.. i was so disturbed..

^___^
HSC
it was based on true story wasn't it??

but yea, it shows how much some ppl hate americans in this world

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
um they were somalians. and did you like how when they paraded the dead bodies and took apart the helicopter they were portrayed as pretty much nothing more than wild monkies? fucking terrible movie

..:MizJay:..

Super Supre Member
HSC
yeh it was really disturbing it made me feel sick.. it reminded me of that time after september 11 how tens of thousands of them were dancing and cheering in the streets..

shannonm

HSC
N/A
you mean hundreds, and parading form iraqi withdrawl from kuwait

the movie was made for people like you who believe shit like this in movies

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I was like :eek: when I saw that kid shoot his fatehr when that soldier slipped out of that window... I mean Ive seen the movie before (its overrated but there was nothing on) but I forgot that part

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
see i didnt mean it like that. the movie is structured so that a response like yours is produced - all the faceless blacks are portrayed as evil animalistic creatures hell bent on killing the heroic americans, who are supposedly trying to save them from themselves, when its really an infinitely more complicated situation.

it's tacky and disrespectful film making at it's worse

edit: for mizjay

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
um.. said:
see i didnt mean it like that. the movie is structured so that a response like yours is produced - all the faceless blacks are portrayed as evil animalistic creatures hell bent on killing the heroic americans, who are supposedly trying to save them from themselves, when its really an infinitely more complicated situation.

it's tacky and disrespectful film making at it's worse

edit: for mizjay
agreed .

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
LOL at the comparison between the Somalian civil war and S11.

For the record I thought it was a pretty poor movie. It was as if Ridley Scott tried to make the most boring movie he could with a giant budget and a lot of stunts.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i remember watching Platoon at school and laughed my head off when the Viet Cong suicide bomber ran into one of the American communications posts and blew up everyone hahaha

Seraph

Now You've done it.......
HSC
N/A
..:MizJay:.. said:
Did ya watch it last night?

Well I did and all was going well until the part where the pakistanis got the dead american out of the crashed helicopter and were holding him in the air and parading him around celebrating.. i was so disturbed..

wtf , sicne when are there AFricans in Pakistan?? and wasnt this movie set in AFRICA ...

i watched this movie and im pretty sure that Pakistan was helping with the US.

FUCK now im just gonna have to watch it again

Last edited:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
you don't have to watch it again. miz jay can't tell the difference between a pakistani and a somalian.

Seraph

HSC
N/A
..:MizJay:.. said:
yeh it was really disturbing it made me feel sick.. it reminded me of that time after september 11 how tens of thousands of them were dancing and cheering in the streets..

wernt those iraqi's??

Seraph

HSC
N/A
BTW i agree this movie sucked , even Pearl Harbour was better than this

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Those who didnt know that movie was set in Africa must have had no idea WTF was going on for those two hours of their lives.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)