Blink Concert Next Week!!! (1 Viewer)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
i had all their albums bar cheshire cat, and i bought cheshire cat yesterday and um..it's really shit! i can't believe it's blink

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yeah, it's their first one ( i think), the next one is that one with the buddha on the cover, then it's dude ranch then enema of the state then take off your pants and jacket and now this untitled one

their old stuff and new stuff sucks. dude ranch and enema are tops though

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by johnson
i had all their albums bar cheshire cat, and i bought cheshire cat yesterday and um..it's really shit! i can't believe it's blink
they just came full circle with their new one....

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Their old music is in my opinion their best. Their album "Buddha" is awesome. However, they lost their way with their album "Mark Tom & Travis Show" and "Take Off Your Pants & Jacket", which had very few quality songs. Their latest self titled album is good though. They are one of the kings of pop-punk/rock:).

I missed out on tickets, because by the time I heard that they were coming, the tickets were already sold out:(. How fast did the tickets sell out, for interests sake:confused:?

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Merethrond
Their old music is in my opinion their best. Their album "Buddha" is awesome. However, they lost their way with their album "Mark Tom & Travis Show" and "Take Off Your Pants & Jacket", which had very few quality songs. Their latest self titled album is good though. They are one of the kings of pop-punk/rock:).

I missed out on tickets, because by the time I heard that they were coming, the tickets were already sold out:(. How fast did the tickets sell out, for interests sake:confused:?
oh, i was referring to cheshire cat..that sucks a big fat one in my opinion. dude ranch and enema were tops, TOYPAJ was shit and the new one is a interesting mix. very different..

and i know that the first two concerts they released (17th and 18th) sold out in about 20 minutes, and then they released another one (18th) and that took maybe about a day.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
and i know that the first two concerts they released (17th and 18th) sold out in about 20 minutes, and then they released another one (18th) and that took maybe about a day.
Far out, some people are obsessed:D! The band that is supporting them (Brand New) is awesome too by the way:).

super_moron

my friends older brother got like 5 tickets for it and he said there was a ticket for me aswell...then the other day he found out that his older brother was gonna be taking his uni mates and i missed out :(

curse him, CURSE HIM for getting my hopes up! :chainsaw:

stareathesun

i'm a chick i'm a chick i'm a chick i'm a chick i'

make up your mind....geez

Their old stuff was the good ol' "anything goes". Then they had to change their sound when the fell in with pop punk. They seem change it all the time (and their new album is too much like Boxcar Racer stuff).

stareathesun

i'm a chick i'm a chick i'm a chick i'm a chick i'
Originally posted by ChrisE
make sure you check out brand new . they make blink 182 look insignificant. they were just another pop punk band till their new album came out and it is amazing

They only made that first album so they could get on the scene, then they did what they wanted to on their second, thats why the first one isnt as good.

The one on Wed sold out in 15 minutes.

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
HAHA, one of my friends are going and he said tonight that their sydney concert has been cancelled because the drummer broke his ankle or something. looks like you's will have to wait until july

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
yes, travis (the drummer) broke his fucking leg on saturday morning in melbourne...godamit.

it's postponed till july, they're releasing the new tour dates later this week. im so pissed off! oh well poor travis..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)