Board of studdies deffinition?? (1 Viewer)

Angela86

I was wondering if any one knew where I could find, or if you had the board of studdies deffinition of imaginative journeys.
All I can seem to find is what we are meant to learn from looking at imaginative journeys.

Thanks
Ang

= Jennifer =

HSC
These journeys take us into worlds of imagination, speculation and inspiration. Students explore a range of imaginative journeys, from journeys of intellectual discovery to those of pure imagination. Students examine the underlying assumptions about these imaginative journeys and consider the power of the imagination to challenge their thinking. In their responding and composing, students reflect on the ways imaginative
journeys broaden their understanding of the world and themselves.

= Jennifer =

HSC
i hope this helps i think this what you probably found though i made bold what i think the definiton is. I am not doing imaginative journeys so that is the best i can do

Angela86

Here's what I've come up with

An imaginative journey is a journey which takes place in ones mind, the imagination shows us new/different worlds and possibilities, and the journey is all the thoughts which happen in the path towards the creation of these worlds and possibilities. The journey often results in mental, spiritual and moral changes within a person.
The journey may then be represented in the form of books, films, music, art works, speeches and so forth, to provoke the imaginations of others and inspire their own imaginative journeys.
Imaginative journeys in their represented form and in the imagination of a person allow for speculation, inspiration and travel into worlds of imagination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)