Bold and the beautiful! (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
you know, suddenly YBK sounds so much more normal than you. i think this has made you more of a brain dead nut than i thought. bold and the beautiful is a really stupid show, i agree, but i can't help it.
I'm a brain dead nut? Ummm ok. No, seriously examining the patterns on your table is more stimulating intellectually then watching bold and the beautiful.

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
stazi said:
I'm a brain dead nut? Ummm ok. No, seriously examining the patterns on your table is more stimulating intellectually then watching bold and the beautiful.
that's the point of the show.. not to stimulate u intellectually!

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
the show sucks, its tacky, its stereotypical..its just plain crap, yet its addictive. if you dont like it dont watch it, problem solved

stazi

Nightman
HSC
rnitya_25 said:
dammit reading that ruined everything. bold and the beautiful is getting really crap as it goes on. stephanie gets punished but then its like she never did anything.....starts advising people and annoying people again. why can't she just die? a very very horribly painful death? WHY?!
Because she's a fictional character. a ffffffictional character, freddy.

and i dont watch it. but the problem isnt solved. im discouraging people from doing so. also reassuring myself as to how I'm not mentally handicapped like the poor sods who watch it.
It's like the KKK. "Don't join it, problem solved".
Thus, bold and the beautiful = KKK.

YBK

HSC
wtf

bold and beautiful = KKK

that's messed up logic dude...

anyways

OMG OMG OMG

STEPHANIE = GONE !!!! EVEN ERIC LEFT HER!!! And HE KISSED BROOKE IN FRONT OF HER

woah.. i'm happy... lolz

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
REALLY?!?!?!??!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate stephanie so much, i hope she dies, again and again. eric kissed brooke? WOOOW! but i mean, wait till it goes on, i read everything uptill about 2 months from now, its gets really really really really crap.

nick becomes a serious JERK! brigett gets pregnant, pretends to have an abortion, but lies about it to nick. tries to ask him to forgive her. brooke and nick confes feelings for each other, and try to get brigett outta the picture. stephanie somehow just doesn't pay or her sin.....idno how, but she just gets back to her normal stupid, annoying, self....giving other people unwanted advice...etc..

YBK

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
REALLY?!?!?!??!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hate stephanie so much, i hope she dies, again and again. eric kissed brooke? WOOOW! but i mean, wait till it goes on, i read everything uptill about 2 months from now, its gets really really really really crap.

nick becomes a serious JERK! brigett gets pregnant, pretends to have an abortion, but lies about it to nick. tries to ask him to forgive her. brooke and nick confes feelings for each other, and try to get brigett outta the picture. stephanie somehow just doesn't pay or her sin.....idno how, but she just gets back to her normal stupid, annoying, self....giving other people unwanted advice...etc..

cool! thanks for the spoiler now I don't have to watch the show to know what happens..! yayy!! :) :)

btw, i never liked nick! :D

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
no problemo YBK. i want dante and brigett to get together, he's good looking as well has good with her. nick has issues with brooke. missed out on yesterday's ep(damn wanted to see how eric got pissed at stephanie) but today's ep was cool too....ghahahha i loved how dante had that dream and snapped out of it...i actually thought that was real...hahaha that was funny, i cracked up laughing. stephanie....die!!!!!! DIE!

Whats going on?

HSC
yeah i really wish she would die 2 silly silly cow she is the one who is manipulative
and she says that brook is one go figure!!

i didnt want bridget to get hurt again i think that her and that guy who really likes her i kinda want her to get back with nick but think she will keep the baby and her and that dude will pretend that it is theirs ohh gotta go

YBK

HSC
Whats going on? said:
yeah i really wish she would die 2 silly silly cow she is the one who is manipulative
and she says that brook is one go figure!!

i didnt want bridget to get hurt again i think that her and that guy who really likes her i kinda want her to get back with nick but think she will keep the baby and her and that dude will pretend that it is theirs ohh gotta go
she killed the baby.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I'm sorry but I'm enjoying reading about the plots too much. They sound like a dyslexic blonde paraplegic wrote them. Although what's funnier is that a bunch of seemingly intelligent people watch it.

Whats going on?

HSC
rnitya_25 but u said that she didnt in the spoiler where do u find all of ur spoilers??? and it said today that she didnt

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
brigett lies, she pretends to kill the baby and she actually doesn't and when nick finds out that she lied, he gets angry and brigett asks forgiveness. but nick says he doesn't see what he wants in her anymore, and brooke and nick end up confessing their love for each other and attempt to eliminate brigett from the pic. i feel for brigett, she doesn't deserve tis crap from brooke. she should just go with dante.

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
brigett lies, she pretends to kill the baby and she actually doesn't and when nick finds out that she lied, he gets angry and brigett asks forgiveness. but nick says he doesn't see what he wants in her anymore, and brooke and nick end up confessing their love for each other and attempt to eliminate brigett from the pic. i feel for brigett, she doesn't deserve tis crap from brooke. she should just go with dante.
I cant believe Nick is making Bridget feel bad when hes just admitted hes in love with her mum!! And you know that Brooke sleeps with Dante soon but im not sure if when that happens him and bridget are a couple. I reckon they should get Deacon back with Bridget and then get custody of Hope lol stupid Brooke the mole.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
does brooke sleep with all her daughters boyfriends...coz thats wat she seems to be doing??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)