Bond Uni (1 Viewer)

queenie

I know what ur thinkin...
HSC
Right. I've just been rung and emailed an offer for an interview for med at bond. I'm not exactly sure what kind of interview this is.. i asked the lady and all she said was "it focuses on your personal attributes, not any academic achievements" which sounds like the UNSW interview. However, when i was reading the attachment they sent to me, it said the following:

In the first 30 minutes of the interview (total interview duration is 1.5hours) you will:
• Prepare for the first section of the interview. You will be given details of a task and time to prepare brief cue cards to use in the first section of the interview.

What the HECK is that? An impromtue speech or something?

Has anyone actually done the bond university interview before? What kind of interview is this exactly? How many sections are there?

I've tried asking the faculty directly, but they don't seem too keen on giving anything away.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
I have never done the Bond uni interview but
sounds like ANU's OSCE type... in ANU they give u tasks to do.. mabbe its a discussion.. but i think just prepare for anything..

i have a feeling its an aptitude task.. to see ure ability to work in a given time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)