Bondi Rescue (1 Viewer)

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
This show is a six part series on Wednesdays at 8pm.
One of the lifeguards are really hot. Like, hello!

nat1010

HSC
hey there,
i was just googling stuff and typed bondi rescue to see if there were any new sites or thins on it... funy to see boredofstudies stuff come up on it... anyways, random, im just writing that i was the chick on the first two eps of bondi rescue, girl with the head injury, small world....
and whoever you are, trust me, theyre ALL hot, trust me!
later

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
hey awesome!

i miss this show. :( it was sort of stupid , but sometimes i laugh at it.

e.g. i remember the pervert who started wanking on the beach, thinking no one was watching him...

and then a whole group of police come and arrest him. he said 'he didnt know it was illegal' . hah. how toolish.

kbh777

HSC
N/A
im just waiting to see all the "real " reacues they perform for the cameras
last year iwatched them rescue same bloke 5 times over for the tvs
and why they wont get along with the local lifesavers

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
its tv.

thats the fun of it! :D hm...it was on today wasn't it.

i missed it.. :(

good?

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
sounds like the bondi rescue of last year... :) haha

mike 1989

HSC
The reason the guys on bondi rescue don't get along with the local volunteers is because they get paid for it, they see them selves as paid professionals not a bunch of people off the street.
As a Volunteer SUrf Life Saver in newcastle i think that it is a pitty that up until this year life savers have recieved little or no recognition.

Year of the Surf Life Saver 2007

kbh777

HSC
N/A
mike
as a clubbie in the sydney branch we geat along great with our local lifeguards (diff council)
when it come sat sunday they let us control the beach and offer any assistance when it come to rescues and even carnivals

the other week i heard over the radio that the bondi partol rescued soeone and started oxy therepy when along comes the lifeguards with the tv crews and takes over the scene
before that the branch jet ski enters the bay while still 300m off shore the lifeguards get on teh radio bloing up at the jet ski
they only stopped when dist lifesaing superviser go on radio and told them to call im on the phone
last i heard was it wasnnt a happy convo

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
So is anyone still watching Bondi Rescue, it's pretty good to see how they operate the beach and the wide variety of people you get on Bondi, I've only been to Bondi once and didn't really spend anytime on the beach though I saw the Beach and the tower and all, was there for King Lear play last year.

Monday 8pm on Channel 10.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)