Boobs in the PIP (1 Viewer)

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
To be honest guys, the 'boobs' thing has been done before.

A girl at my school did it in 2005.

I think she got like, a band 5 or something. I don't know.

But yes...

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:

I think she got like, a band 5 or something. I don't know.

But yes...
Don't say that. The threadstarter will think she's going to get a band 5 now..

katius16 said:
That is hilarious... he just shut down everyone...
:shy: I do try.

ellen.louise said:
yes. they air-brush them out of the video clips.
Damn. That'd be totally hot otherwise.

H

happee-kidd

2 years ago, 2 girls at my school got band 6 and band 5 for their PIPs.

One was on sex before marriage (worth the wait or something), she got a band 6.

The other one was one society and how they see women or something (boobs was a major topic in her PIP). she got a band 5. so i can't see why boobs can't make a good topic one their own.

This doesn't mean that the girl is gonna get band 5 and 6. it depands on how good she is and how she does it.

And it is a personal intrest project. it can be about anything, as long as you know what you're doing and have everything they asked for and all that stuff, you'll do pretty good.

I really think she can make it work.

H

happee-kidd

Grim.Reaper said:
Does 50 cent have boobs?

:eek:
lmaoo...
sorry, i didn't know i had to spoon feed you,
or maybe u just don't watch 50 cent videos,
well in his videos, you see a lot of girls, and they BOOBS lol , :rofl: (i can't believe i'm actually explaining it)
well, thats what i meant when i said "don't you watch 50 cent video".

sorry my fault for not breaking it down for you. hope it's clear now :)

//Niix//

HSC
N/A
calfair said:
fyi big tits don't = better

i'd love to read your 5000? word booklet on tits though.
i agree, actually i would love to see what you filled the 5000 words with!

but, on the other hand, i applaud u if u can manage it. IF you can manage it

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
happee-kidd said:
2 years ago, 2 girls at my school got band 6 and band 5 for their PIPs.

One was on sex before marriage (worth the wait or something), she got a band 6.

The other one was one society and how they see women or something (boobs was a major topic in her PIP). she got a band 5. so i can't see why boobs can't make a good topic one their own.

This doesn't mean that the girl is gonna get band 5 and 6. it depands on how good she is and how she does it.

And it is a personal intrest project. it can be about anything, as long as you know what you're doing and have everything they asked for and all that stuff, you'll do pretty good.

if you're desperate to write something on boobs then you have to make your topic broader to something like the sexualisation of females in western societies or something.

yeh i know its a PERSONAL INTEREST PROJECT but that doesnt mean you can do it on anything you want like some idiot here has on guide dogs. what shame they bring to society and culture. everything is supposed to relate to society and culture and course concepts.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
oh and happee-kidd, sry i dont watch MTV.

i hope your post was a joke.

BECAUSE I WAS BEING SARCASTIC.

joey00

Cheerleader.
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:

The problem with this subject is, anything remotely in the realms of possibility of do-ableness for a 17 year old has been done a thousand times. >_<

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
joey00 said:
The problem with this subject is, anything remotely in the realms of possibility of do-ableness for a 17 year old has been done a thousand times. >_<
Yeah. But earlier in the thread there was a discussion of how 'original' the topic was.

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
Yeah. But earlier in the thread there was a discussion of how 'original' the topic was.
I did not participate.

katius16

HSC
How about we drop the crap about how crap or awesome or original or overdone the topic is and help the poor kid!? lol some people here are so dramatic..

im not sure about how i can help, but does it have anything to do with females breasts and femininity?

ellen.louise

HSC
katius16 said:
How about we drop the crap about how crap or awesome or original or overdone the topic is and help the poor kid!? lol some people here are so dramatic..

im not sure about how i can help, but does it have anything to do with females breasts and femininity?
I vote she does it on man-boobs instead.

joey00

Cheerleader.
HSC
ellen.louise said:
I vote she does it on man-boobs instead.
HAHA! Hell YES! That would be original and funny I reckon.

But then again ... it would maybe have to centre largely on the media, and body image?

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
katius16 said:
omg plz

help the poor kid get a band 3?

H

happee-kidd

Grim.Reaper said:
i hope your post was a joke.

BECAUSE I WAS BEING SARCASTIC.
well i have no idea who you are and i've never spoken to you before to find out if ur funny or sarcastic or watvrr...

lol so yeh

but it's good to know u have a sense of humor. kinda :confused:

and i don't know if the girl meant boobs as in just boobs. of course she has to broaden it more. but as her main focus and stuff i reckon she can pull it off.
thats just my opinion u don't have to agree or explain to me why she can't. so yeh

50 cent doesn't have boobs... fat joe might... but not 50 :p
jokes jokes i like fat joe

Grim.Reaper

Banned
HSC
N/A
happee-kidd said:
well i have no idea who you are and i've never spoken to you before to find out if ur funny or sarcastic or watvrr...

lol so yeh

but it's good to know u have a sense of humor. kinda :confused:

and i don't know if the girl meant boobs as in just boobs. of course she has to broaden it more. but as her main focus and stuff i reckon she can pull it off.
thats just my opinion u don't have to agree or explain to me why she can't. so yeh

50 cent doesn't have boobs... fat joe might... but not 50 :p
jokes jokes i like fat joe

Hahahaha good to see you're not abusing me :D

Perhaps the girl can get a max of band 4... terrible topic though. i must make a thread on no-go topics.

And dont worry pumpkin, i am in touch with popular culture and know who 50 and fat joe are.

Sad Statue

Banned
HSC
happee-kidd said:
lmaoo...
sorry, i didn't know i had to spoon feed you,
or maybe u just don't watch 50 cent videos,
well in his videos, you see a lot of girls, and they BOOBS lol , :rofl: (i can't believe i'm actually explaining it)
well, thats what i meant when i said "don't you watch 50 cent video".

sorry my fault for not breaking it down for you. hope it's clear now :)
And noir and I can't believe you can't recognise a sarcastic joke when you see it either. Go figure.

happee-kidd said:

Look at the way she explained herself. I think that is a testament unto itself as to how well she will do.

katius16 said:

Or let's not, because she is going to get a solid Band 2.

twinkles.

endomorph.
HSC
uhhuh, and this doesn't scream "epic fail"
/sarcasm

Have you shared this idea with your teacher? I want a snap shot of his/her reaction

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)