Boost interview (1 Viewer)

screwuhsc

HSC
So I got an interview at boost has anyone worked there? And any1 would like to share there experience? Also anyone know what questions they ask in the interview? And any clues what the pay is?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Are you casual or part time? Part time should be about 15. Casual around 17.

FloFLo

HSC
If you're still wondering about boost I get paid $11 part time there at center point tower boost. Maybe it's because I'm still 17 lol
Anyways the interview for me was pretty casual and they asked questions about availability and if I was planning on going to uni. The people working at my place are super friendly so it makes it bearable to be there. The first few days they usually make you do the wash then progress to pouring the drinks, then learning to use the register and making the drinks. On a side note the boss is kinda shifty because I just got paid last week and they haven't paid me this week so I'm guessing it's fortnightly pay there.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
If you're still wondering about boost I get paid $11 part time there at center point tower boost. Maybe it's because I'm still 17 lol
Anyways the interview for me was pretty casual and they asked questions about availability and if I was planning on going to uni. The people working at my place are super friendly so it makes it bearable to be there. The first few days they usually make you do the wash then progress to pouring the drinks, then learning to use the register and making the drinks. On a side note the boss is kinda shifty because I just got paid last week and they haven't paid me this week so I'm guessing it's fortnightly pay there.
mad invite. need a job rn. hook us up

FloFLo

HSC
mad invite. need a job rn. hook us up
If you're srs drop by with your resume at around 2pm because that's when the boss is usually around.
They gave me an interview 2 hours later I handed mine in lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)