Bored of Studies (1 Viewer)

hollaholla

HSC
yeahhh well this is the problem lol ...when we've got the sc on..its done in 2 days and people are like omg not enough time to study...but when the hsc is on..Omg it goes on for too long .

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Come on guys, the end of the road is near. I finished with Bio on Thursday and oh man, what a GREAT FEELING. Just keep working hard in that anticipation of GREAT FEELING afterwards.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
the great feeling at the end he refers to is the UAI of 100 he will probably get.

qaz0981

HSC
legals boring as bat shit and eco's interesting but confusing...

good place to be :|
i agree with you completely. i don't mind studying eco, its interesting and i like it, but legal is just... :mad:
and i would like to hurt my text book, possibly one of the most annoying textbooks written ever

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
are u guys still gonna go on BOS once everything is over?
totally. reading funny trolls' posts make my day. but i will slowly and slowly disappear... but i will make sure i stillremain as long as i can to help if anyone needs me.

eldore44

Facebook is better.
HSC
3 to go. but one is drama. so really 2.
Physics is interesting when you discuss it, but study is boring as, so I havent started yet.
Legal is much the same.
I think once I finish Ill come back on this site about the time we get our results. and then disappear again till next years hsc, just to laugh at the gay 2010 kids.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
sooo bored...
come on Anna ace the physics =)
I've read through 1/2 of quanta this morning and now i'm just doing straight chem... i'll cram like hell on Tuesday arvo and we'll see how i go :D

Chem is killing me....

ayehann

Procrastinator
HSC
erm a bit random and off topic.. but is it illegal to put people up for sale on ebay? lol. me n my friends wanna prank someone :L

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)