Bored (1 Viewer)

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
Don't tempt me into playing Pokemon guys, I only just quit WoW : (

Chevalier

FutureGazer
HSC
I've been playing alot of Starcraft II recently its so hard getting promoted to higher leagues, some Street Fighter and Blazblue on computer, probably THE best fighting game out there atm (yes I managed to find a ripped copy of the arcade edition, oh happy is me ^^)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Just redownloaded a N64 emulator. Super Mario here I come.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Just redownloaded a N64 emulator. Super Mario here I come.
Apart from this being pretty much the greatest idea ever, try getting a job. It's the time of year when a lot of school aged casuals quit because they go back to school, so there might be a few going around. Or just get your resume out there. You get money and aren't as bored. Win/Win

Or do something productive with your time like reading up on subjects of interest, spend more time with friends. etc.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Apart from this being pretty much the greatest idea ever, try getting a job. It's the time of year when a lot of school aged casuals quit because they go back to school, so there might be a few going around. Or just get your resume out there. You get money and aren't as bored. Win/Win

Or do something productive with your time like reading up on subjects of interest, spend more time with friends. etc.
I've been reading books pretty much everyday, related to my career field and personal interest. Not only that, but I'm working on a feature film, and developing a theatre work, co-directed by myself and another friend of mine.Oh, and I've been catching up with uni friends, and friends from high school, keeping abreast of current affairs, and exercising.

You've seemed to assume that I'm not doing much. Tut Tut. I'm doing alright for myself. =)

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
my comments were more directed to people who were bitching about being bored, giving them suggestions. With all the stuff you're doing do you find yourself overcome by extreme boredom? I'd hazard a guess at 'no' - at least not as much as other individuals in this thread.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Romulation used to be the best site, but a few months ago 'the man' basically shut it down. Never really played much pokemon.

Did get out my DSi yesterday though and was playing Tower of Defense on it.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
my comments were more directed to people who were bitching about being bored, giving them suggestions. With all the stuff you're doing do you find yourself overcome by extreme boredom? I'd hazard a guess at 'no' - at least not as much as other individuals in this thread.
You were definitely right about the things you said though. With getting a job; if your bored it's a great way to kill some time.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm bored. I'm gunna go play Donkey Kong Returns for Wii - I need another player though (on your own can get a little lonesome).

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I'm bored. I'm gunna go play Donkey Kong Returns for Wii - I need another player though (on your own can get a little lonesome).
I was going to buy it until I realised that no one would play with me. :(

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
its not really bitching about being bored even though it would seem like it.

its like sitting there in a movie and going dude im bored.

if we were bitching then we'd be trying to find ways to keep ourselves occupied.

You are assuming that we all are too socially retarded to keep busy socially and work wise.

I has job. I has friends. I has readings for uni IF i want to work and read them.

Holidays are about relaxing and having fun and being able to do your own thing whether its work or social shit.

Just because we aren't socially retarded and hideous too doesn't mean you should be all "lashing out". Or just because we don't use academic success like a crutch.

Last edited:

Lou283

HSC
Haha =) As boring as it can be, and I have said myself I am looking forward to going back to regain a little bit of structure in my life, by the 4th or 5th week I know I am gonna wishvI was on holiday again. Atleast Macquarie University goes back on the 21st February.

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
Haha =) As boring as it can be, and I have said myself I am looking forward to going back to regain a little bit of structure in my life, by the 4th or 5th week I know I am gonna wishvI was on holiday again. Atleast Macquarie University goes back on the 21st February.
Yeah same with ANU

Arceupins

Banned
HSC
I leveled 70-85 and got 352 iLvl in like 2 weeks cata is so dull.
Yah it's fairly awful. I was planning on shooting for glad (hovered around 2500 for ages) but the tediousness of organising and maintaining a stable team was just too much =/

Studentleader

HSC
N/A
Yah it's fairly awful. I was planning on shooting for glad (hovered around 2500 for ages) but the tediousness of organising and maintaining a stable team was just too much =/
What class and latency? My primary acc is druid though I get 500 MS latency because of Perth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)