Boring teacher!! (1 Viewer)

Smart_Cookie1

HSC
Has anyone ever been in a situation where the teacher is more boring than reading straight out of a textbook?? cos mine is, what do i do?? (and ive actually fallen asleep during this class) :mad1:

Paradox1345

HSC
N/A
lol I guess you just have to live through the boredom. jk Maybe tell the head teacher or u could change subjects since its only the start of the year.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
There isn't much you can do.

I endorse what's said above btw.

My suggestion is: just deal with it and study on your own. You have the option of changing probably BUT that's usually unlikely.

ray ban

HSC
deal with it, not every teacher is going to put on a performance for you.

chrisk

HSC
LOL
I know
my teacher plays computer game in the lesson WTH???
that';s why i dropped it

LordPc

HSC
why dont you read the textbook along with the teacher?

If you decide to go the independent route and do it by yourself, what exactly are you going to do? you are going to read the textbook. so just do it in class and do some extra study at home. you dont have to go fully independent

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Tell your teacher to take a hike!

nah seriously.. just self study..

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
Has anyone ever been in a situation where the teacher is more boring than reading straight out of a textbook?? cos mine is, what do i do?? (and ive actually fallen asleep during this class) :mad1:
My Legal Studies teacher like that. Thankfully, I'm not doing that subject for my HSC so I just continue to sleep soundly in class.

ekoolish

Impossible?
HSC
Lol, "more boring then reading straight out of a textbook" Should ask your teacher: Sir/Miss, you do realise no one is listening to your monotone soliloquy?

Dragonmaster262

Unorthodox top student
HSC
My Legal Studies teacher like that. Thankfully, I'm not doing that subject for my HSC so I just continue to sleep soundly in class.
Weirdest thing happened in Legal Studies this week. On Monday my teacher, who also happens to be the Head Teacher for HSIE, came into the staff room in the morning but just left without telling anyone. On Tuesday the principal said that he was 99% sure that the Head Teacher left even though he didn't seem to know why. What the heck?! Now I'm stuck with some guy who isn't even qualified for the subject ans a PDHPE teacher who doesn't teach Humanities is now the Head teacher for HSIE. Good thing I'm dropping Legal Studies next year

HSC
Use the class as sleep/study time and when assignments/exams come - drop the subject.

For win

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
You know the teacher is boring when you need to take at least 3 bathroom breaks each class to prove to yourself that the real world still exists and time has not stopped.

dragondilesh

HSC
yes my enginneer class is like that.

all he does is talks about lawnmovers for most of the time and then gives us hard enginneering questions.

studentcheese

HSC
Get a tutor or learn by yourself. Sometimes I do well with boring teachers, because the other students don't pay much attention to the subject....allowing me to do some independent study... and then acing the class :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)