• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
....haha the BOS Meetup was a success after all, but freaking_out nearly dogged us!! :p
hahah, yeah, i just made it when u guys were abt. to leave....can i blame it on da train? :uhoh:

the only ppl. that i think dogged us were:

xiao1985
ashwin
alman
fribius
KeypadSDM
Starlette

grrr...we'll get u for that! :p

Last edited:

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by freaking_out
hahah, yeah, i just made it when u guys were abt. to leave....can i blame it on da train? :uhoh:

the only ppl. that i think dogged us were:

KittyKat
xiao1985
ashwin
alman
fribius
KeypadSDM
Starlette

grrr...we'll get u for that! :p
rofl take Kittykat off the list u idiot! she came with us today :p... god... pay attention

and KeypadSDM.. did i tell u saw him in the science faculty welcome?

Carlito

HSC
Yeah you guys who said you were comming and didn't show have some explaining to do!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
rofl take Kittykat off the list u idiot! she came with us today :p... god... pay attention

and KeypadSDM.. did i tell u saw him in the science faculty welcome?
LoL, sorry kittykat- i think that i didn't get a chance to talk to ya, so thats why i never knew that u were wif us. :D

man, i didn't c keypad in the science faculty welcome!...besides, he still didn't come to the meetup so yeah! :p

anyways, just a side note- that critical thinking lecture was soo boring!!! so thats why me and wyvern left straight after it and didn't stay for the essay writing workshop....so did we miss out on much? :D

Winston

HSC
LoL, sorry kittykat- i think that i didn't get a chance to talk to ya, so thats why i never knew that u were wif us. :D

man, i didn't c keypad in the science faculty welcome!...besides, he still didn't come to the meetup so yeah! :p

anyways, just a side note- that critical thinking lecture was soo boring!!! so thats why me and wyvern left straight after it and didn't stay for the essay writing workshop....so did we miss out on much? :D
YEAH U GUYS MISSED OUT HEAPS no kidding, the essay thing was so exciting... :D

Carlito

HSC
nah... the only thing keeping me awake in that last lecture was the constant screech of feedback from the microphone

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
nah... the only thing keeping me awake in that last lecture was the constant screech of feedback from the microphone
yeah, me and wyvern found that we couldn't sleep there, since the seats were very cramped, so thats why we left.

so anyways, did u guys learn anything exciting? :lol:

Wyvern

HSC
I cant believe you guys managed to stay for the essay lecture, I was so falling alseep at the end of critical thinking

Science welcome was great - although it was funny that people had to seat on the floor because some people that aren't part of the science faculty decided to show up *cough*

Collin

HSC
N/A
*EYES XIAO*

I wanted to meet you man, *sniff*

Anyway, yeah it was pretty much a success.

Now my personal evaluations on original pre-meeting impressions vs actual impressions.

Xiao: Well he was.. oh yeah I nearly forgot.. he didn't COME.. :angry: haha.

Tooheyz: Quite a groovey chick considering I thought she would be some alcohead unable to stop drinking beer (I couldn't help forming such prior prejudices.. I mean.. just look at the name 'tooheyz' hahaha.)

Winston: Okay, again for some reason I thought he was going to be an English guy with a heavy british accent, but he turned out to be quite a witty, charismatic guy.

Freaking_Out: You didn't look like Hussein man! ROAR

Kittykat: Hah, unfortunately I didn't speak to her that much, she seemed a little shy

Carlito: Nice guy, plus his name is CARL, how could he not be cool? PS Wheres Lenny :p

Wyvern: Hey man you left early didn't you? :/

Wyvern

HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon

I left after critical thinking as I had to do something outside uni- what else did you guys do?

I had a horrible headache the whole day, probably as a result of my earliest wake up in 4 months

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
*EYES XIAO*

I wanted to meet you man, *sniff*

Anyway, yeah it was pretty much a success.

Now my personal evaluations on original pre-meeting impressions vs actual impressions.

Xiao: Well he was.. oh yeah I nearly forgot.. he didn't COME.. :angry: haha.

Tooheyz: Quite a groovey chick considering I thought she would be some alcohead unable to stop drinking beer (I couldn't help forming such prior prejudices.. I mean.. just look at the name 'tooheyz' hahaha.)

Winston: Okay, again for some reason I thought he was going to be an English guy with a heavy british accent, but he turned out to be quite a witty, charismatic guy.

Freaking_Out: You didn't look like Hussein man! ROAR

Kittykat: Hah, unfortunately I didn't speak to her that much, she seemed a little shy

Carlito: Nice guy, plus his name is CARL, how could he not be cool? PS Wheres Lenny :p

haha, nice observation man, and yeah, i though same abt. winston as u did. :D

anyways, i don't need to look like saddam anymore, coz i don't work a his double anymore! :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
We didn't do much actually, stayed for the reports lecture, we then tried to book a library tour, but it was full. Infact.. I'm kind of envious of you now, since you managed to save an hour of your life from sheer boredomness. :D

Winston

HSC
lol... british acent? rofl :p... i should do that aye? ;) i can actually make one i think... :p..

Collin

HSC
N/A
yeah, no wonder we felt sleepy in those boring lectures. *yawn*
I actually did fall asleep, for real for some time during the reports lecture.

lol... british acent? rofl :p... i should do that aye? ;) i can actually make one i think... :p..
Totally.. and change your surname to Churchill too.. :lol:

Wyvern

HSC
We didn't do much actually, stayed for the reports lecture, we then tried to book a library tour, but it was full.
You should have seen the engineering library tour........there were 2 tour guides and 1 person taking the tour LOL

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
We didn't do much actually, stayed for the reports lecture, we then tried to book a library tour, but it was full. Infact.. I'm kind of envious of you now, since you managed to save an hour of your life from sheer boredomness. :D
muahauha!! anyways, i think u would've been too sleepy to focus on that reports lecture anyways!...

so ru guys gonna meetup 2moro as well? :D

Winston

HSC

Totally.. and change your surname to Churchill too.. :lol:
rofl alright then :p

muahauha!! anyways, i think u would've been too sleepy to focus on that reports lecture anyways!...

so ru guys gonna meetup 2moro as well? :D
apparently the library tour is very very boring lol...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Wyvern
You should have seen the engineering library tour........there were 2 tour guides and 1 person taking the tour LOL
haha, and yeah, when me and wyvern were looking for the enquiry office, they thought that we were looking for the BBQ. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)