BOS meetup @ O-week thread! (1 Viewer)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by tooheyz
i got a asian friend who used to go to my highskool. anyway, she did have green eyes - it was natural

my oh my, she had beautiful eyes man!
lolz... i fink i am in luv =p blehz

Carlito

HSC
I think im gonna have a 5hr break on monday... stupid good friday cancelling half my lectures for the whole week.... damn usyd lecturers are lazy

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
I think im gonna have a 5hr break on monday... stupid good friday cancelling half my lectures for the whole week.... damn usyd lecturers are lazy

what? so .. whats going on??

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by shelley
hem anlgo saxon with green/hazel eyes..lol..gotta love it...haha i always wanted blue eyes, had those contacts or awhile, look silly when u get up close
Green/Hazel? I'd be all over you like a plague.

yeah man it was naturally green! she was vietnamese
Theres one for the geneticists to figure out.

hehe black would be cool..as would the ability to tan..*sigh* meh we always want what we dont have
It's really funny, because when I was around 7 or so, my eyes were like totally black. But I swear I've mutated or something, because they're going more and more brown. Now they're sorta blackish from far away, but if you look closer, it's definitely.. dark brown to brown depending on lighting.

Good thing for me, I tan really easily.. infact, my torso tan was really really.. non-existent before Christmas, but after lying out in the Sun an hour or so per week, it grew.. fast.

If you really wan't a tan.. which I'm sure you would since tans are fantastic lol, you should consider getting a melanin injection. It's totally safe, infact the procedure was copped up to treat people who burnt easily in the Sun. But one of the subsequences is that you grow a tan too, for around 3 months (a whole summer). All they do is just inject more melanin into your body.. I saw it on Today Tonight and was thinking about getting one.. until I realised how easy I tanned naturally, lol.

yeah u know baby bash?
he's got hazel grey eyes

how warped is that?
If I had a choice, I'd be one of those people who has one of their eyes green and another blue.. or something. That would be sweet.

Originally posted by eneleon
im bored.
I've got a stack of dishes in the sink, and a few sheets of unfinished Calculus homework, should you feel the urgent need to provide a fixture to your boredom.

PS DOES ANYONE KNOW IF 1901 LECTURES WILL BE ON THIS WEEK?.. Freaking_out.. Keypad..??

haha physicals not whats important..lol...hrmm why cant my love life work out *sob*..ok movin on u dont need my issues
Lol, my love life has practically been non-existent in the last few years, being single isn't all that bad.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
haha my lofe life..well sorta its complicated..lives in QLD..i do not like this adea..lol..its BAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD..lol..over me like a plauge cos of my eyes..lol..their not that spesh.i like em, but thats cos..haha i dont know..i have a cold..

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
in turns of tan, i do tan, just take awhile..lol..and involves burning..see teh problem is i sepnd 8 hours on sturdays in summer sittin in teh sun..lol..maybe i should start wearing alot more susnscreen..lol..

eneleon

Plain Insane
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon

It's really funny, because when I was around 7 or so, my eyes were like totally black. But I swear I've mutated or something, because they're going more and more brown. Now they're sorta blackish from far away, but if you look closer, it's definitely.. dark brown to brown depending on lighting.
Yup, thats kinda the same case wid me! =p

I've got a stack of dishes in the sink, and a few sheets of unfinished Calculus homework, should you feel the urgent need to provide a fixture to your boredom.
Nah, I have a four page report due tomorrow on web page usability. :rolleyes:

haha my lofe life..well sorta its complicated..lives in QLD..i do not like this adea..lol..its BAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD..lol..over me like a plauge cos of my eyes..lol..their not that spesh.i like em, but thats cos..haha i dont know..i have a cold..
bahaha. Mine lives in America. But lets not go there.

Carlito

HSC
what? so .. whats going on??
actually its a 6 hr break cause elec1001 isnt running any classes or lectures next week cause of good friday for some reason

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Carlito
actually its a 6 hr break cause elec1001 isnt running any classes or lectures next week cause of good friday for some reason
Elec has a whole two fat week break :D... omg so that means i only have Math lecture and Software lecture then a big fat break till 4 bah :(

Collin

HSC
N/A
Yup, thats kinda the same case wid me! =p
Maybe you're the long lost twin I've been trying to find.. or maybe we're both just mutations by chance. ;)

Nah, I have a four page report due tomorrow on web page usability.
You know you love the Calculus more *slowly pushes sheets towards you*.. lol.

bahaha. Mine lives in America. But lets not go there.
Love has failed me too many times in the past, so at this moment I just try to steer clear of it.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston
meh.. girls cost too much full stop :p...
Yes, they do cost quite alot. I don't think I could afford to upkeep one with the crappy youth allowance I'm getting off the government right now, lol.

"Oh, could you buy me that $50,000 dress that Jennifer Lopez wore to the Oscars?"

"Oh that's not fair, how come you have a car and I don't? Let's go carshopping, I always wanted that new $380,000 7 series BMW."

"Hurry up and get me that diamond ring, NOW!"

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
meh.. girls cost too much full stop :p...
Yes, they do cost quite alot. I don't think I could afford to upkeep one with the crappy youth allowance I'm getting off the government right now, lol.
man u guys making it out as if we're like toys or something - 'nah i dont want this coz it costs too much!'

but yeah, some girls are pretty materialistic, while some arent!
it just depends on the girl herself man :D

though it is nice to get spoilt and surprised sometime :D

anyway, so whose gonna get me my bmw m3???

shelley

trouble maker
HSC

"Oh, could you buy me that $50,000 dress that Jennifer Lopez wore to the Oscars?"

"Oh that's not fair, how come you have a car and I don't? Let's go carshopping, I always wanted that new $380,000 7 series BMW."

"Hurry up and get me that diamond ring, NOW!"
such cynacism..hehe on behalf of all girls i would like to say I DONT COST ALOT...haah i dont even get youth allowance..lol..damn parents earning to much *mutter mutter*, and any girl who expected gifts of such value (lol, the operative word being EXPECTED, i wouldnt expect a guy to but me thta, in fact id be horrified, but flattred at the same time..)

most girls i know hate it when their bf spends outlandish amounts on them...honestly teh thought counts..lol...

originally posted by tooheyz
man u guys making it out as if we're like toys or something - 'nah i dont want this coz it costs too much!'

it just depends on the girl herself man

though it is nice to get spoilt and surprised sometime

anyway, so whose gonna get me my bmw m3???[/B]
haha well just to say the most cherished thing i have is this stuffed husky i got for my 16th of my best mate chris, who musta listened when id whinged "i want a husky" and he went and got me one..lol...aee that was sweet and thoughtful...expensive isnt always the way to go..that said buying her a 50c gum ball machine ring is proberbly not the way to go..lol

haha spoilt and surprised is very nice, lol, and yea if your buying bmws may i have one too? someone? anyone?..lol

AND JUST AS A SIDE NOTE YEAH IM 18, SHIT I STILL HAVE A FREAKIN COLD..AND FEEL LIKE CRAP..THIS WAS NOT HOW I IMAGINED DAY WAS GONNA BE LIKE..and no i dont feel any different to being 17, lol, my nose i sstill runny, my head still hurts, i still sneeze and cough and my throat and ears still hurt..ok ok ill shall now stop whinging..lol..sorry home alone, no one to whinge too, lousy parents went *shock * to work *realises she needs them to go to work so they can pay for her at uni*..oh yea upside..:p

Collin

HSC
N/A
Sorry, I forgot to elaborate on that my ex was actually Paris Hilton........... errrrrrrrrrrrr so don't worry those comments don't actually apply to girls of normal financial situations.

it just depends on the girl herself man

though it is nice to get spoilt and surprised sometime

anyway, so whose gonna get me my bmw m3???
When you ditch the red for another colour, lol. Jk.

most girls i know hate it when their bf spends outlandish amounts on them...honestly teh thought counts..lol...
So you don't want that cruise liner I just bought you????? :p OHhhhhhhhhhh great, now what am I gonna do with it.. *sells it for half the price* Well then, lets see.. *buys you a 50c gum ball ring instead*

that said buying her a 50c gum ball machine ring is proberbly not the way to go..lol
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh well that's just fantastic.. *eats it* mmmmm tasty.

haha spoilt and surprised is very nice, lol, and yea if your buying bmws may i have one too? someone? anyone?..lol
Please don't mention the word 'BMW', it ignites the engine in my pants.

AND JUST AS A SIDE NOTE YEAH IM 18, SHIT I STILL HAVE A FREAKIN COLD..AND FEEL LIKE CRAP..THIS WAS NOT HOW I IMAGINED DAY WAS GONNA BE LIKE..and no i dont feel any different to being 17, lol, my nose i sstill runny, my head still hurts, i still sneeze and cough and my throat and ears still hurt..ok ok ill shall now stop whinging..lol..sorry home alone, no one to whinge too, lousy parents went *shock * to work *realises she needs them to go to work so they can pay for her at uni*..oh yea upside..
Well, if I see you by any chance, I'll give you a cuddle, alrighttttttt? :D So what are you going to do for your birthday today? A party doesn't seem likely since you have ... erm a cold.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Well, it's rainy most of this week so I'm going to 'lift my embargo' on not catching buses to uni from Central. Just wondering which buses from Central actually stop at usyd, and where do they stop? I know that theres a stop right below Wentworth and another just at the intersection between City and Broadway. And what do you actually say to the bus driver in terms of location.. i.e concession to usyd.. redfern.. city road etc.?

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
well i normally catch the ones taht stop along parramatta rd..lol..and all i say is concession to usyd..umm theres this cute little board that tells u where they stop, and has a list of numbers..lol...im not sure bout the city rd ones...

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
Well, if I see you by any chance, I'll give you a cuddle, alrighttttttt? :D So what are you going to do for your birthday today? A party doesn't seem likely since you have ... erm a cold.
how u gonna see me boyo, u aint even goin to uni today *shakes head t such stupidty*, my plans are go home, go to sleep for a few hours, may phone calls to say thanku for presents i got from various relatives, go out to dinner with my three best mates, go home and get more sleep..in between answering various HAPPY BIRTHDAY phone calls..i got one a 6 am and i was liek grrrr im not 18 til 8 am..lol...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)