BoS UTS Rollcall! Wooot! (1 Viewer)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
= Enrollment day.

Congrads everyone on getting a UTS offer!

Last edited:

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
sandz_2 said:
hey Phyuk_Yiu i also got into B science too! :)
Cool, what stream are you planning to take? Im going for the medical.

scram_toots

HSC
At this stage I'll be there with you all but still haven't decided which degree (its complicated)

You'll be seeing me in either

BA Communications (Public Communications)

OR

BA Communications (Writing and Cultural Studies)

Congratualtions everyone!

sandz_2

HSC
Phyuk_Yiu said:
Cool, what stream are you planning to take? Im going for the medical.
Im going for the medical stream too! :p what are you planning on majoring in? Im not sure yet..

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC
sandz_2 said:
Im going for the medical stream too! :p what are you planning on majoring in? Im not sure yet..
Im not sure either, whatever relates closest to human biology.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
LostAuzzie said:
BSc (Hons) Applied Chemistry in Forensic Science 2nd 1st yr
Phyuk_Yiu said:
BScience (city) first year.2007
sandz_2 said:
hey Phyuk_Yiu i also got into B science too! :)
gracie007 said:
hey i got into b. science- applied chemistry yay
nice said:
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i got into B.science @uts!!!!

so happppyyyyy:) :) :)
congrats guys- im a 3rd yr sci student and if u have a question let me know. im sure ull find first yr fun and make heaps of friends :)

Purp|e said:
:eek:

especially that josiekiller kid ... everytime i see him around uni with his ladies i have to go service myself
nah i hear stories of this guy matty in the building 6 elevators with at least 2 girls at a time :eek: oh my!!!!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
we need to have some sort of a bos uts meetup.....maybe at o-week ay

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
azn_gangsta81 said:
we need to have some sort of a bos uts meetup.....maybe at o-week ay
I was thinking of doing something like that, but I was waiting to see how many of the new people actually keep posting on bos.:p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha yeah i was about to say a meet up to be provided with non-regulars or newbies :)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
I'm up for it.. unless I have to work on the day =/

kami: just a suggestion.. because our UTS list is so long now, it might look better if you separated everyone into their own faculties =O Makes it easier for first years to find out second and third year BOSers if they need help/assistance relating to a certain course (instead of looking though the list).

I could code it if you want.

Panda Bear

arab chicks? :|
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
congrats guys- im a 3rd yr sci student and if u have a question let me know. im sure ull find first yr fun and make heaps of friends :)
i dunno how to quote all of you either :p but congrats guys

i'll be doing Honours this year so I might meet some 1st yearers while demonstrating :wave:

sandz_2

HSC
Hey has anyone enrolled into subjects yet for B science students? because i cant seem to figure out how and on the timetable the numbers for some classes keep depleting!! some even have 0 or 1. Are you able to enrol into subjects before the enrolment date?
any help well be greatly appreciated!!:)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Huratio said:
I'm up for it.. unless I have to work on the day =/

kami: just a suggestion.. because our UTS list is so long now, it might look better if you separated everyone into their own faculties =O Makes it easier for first years to find out second and third year BOSers if they need help/assistance relating to a certain course (instead of looking though the list).

I could code it if you want.
I think that'd be good idea, though some of the double degree people should probably have a listing in each valid category if it was done like that. It'd be great if you could code it but if you don't feel like doing it I'll probably have it done by next friday - though it'd be orsum if you wanted to give it a go. :)

sandz_2 said:
Hey has anyone enrolled into subjects yet for B science students? because i cant seem to figure out how and on the timetable the numbers for some classes keep depleting!! some even have 0 or 1. Are you able to enrol into subjects before the enrolment date?
You don't enroll into the subjects yet - that happens on enrollment day.

As far as the subject numbers changing - the numbers on the timetable are only estimates and are not an official indicator of how many people are currently enrolled in each subject. Also, there may be students from late years enrolling in those specific units, so don't worry about how many leftover places there are yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)