Bow Pics (1 Viewer)

Tegan_K

I loved witness too, i was thinking of doing something smiilar too, but gave up - how cool was it!!! I wanted to hear every single little word - but found it too hard getting through them all...

jaNetix

i hate cricket witha passion...
but ur drawings are good
i dun think theres anything wrong wid ur concept....
cheers!

allyteaded

eek!

Darn I should have come here earlier! I would have been motivated more to do better work...

:eek: There are soo many good ones here!! *cries*

... I did a series of works, a manga (20 pages), pastel works and a website on CD (which is not very good...)

Here is the cover page, orignial coloured work and black and white version of cover page. I've made them small for easy download ... and it's nothing really wow so don't get excited...

Original Artwork

Original Cover Page

Desaturated version of Coverpage

goofy

umm... heey allyteaded.... :shy:
i dont know if it's just me, but i couldn't gat anything you put up to actually show.... then again, if it was ment to be a blank page, i think that's very post modern. in which case i congratulate you, i think it's absaloutly fantastic!!!
well done?! :confused:

tash

lalalala
HSC
Originally posted by goofy
umm... heey allyteaded.... :shy:
i dont know if it's just me, but i couldn't gat anything you put up to actually show.... then again, if it was ment to be a blank page, i think that's very post modern. in which case i congratulate you, i think it's absaloutly fantastic!!!
well done?! :confused:

there was apparently a few years ago in artexpress someone who's work consisted of an empty frame and that's it. your comment reminded me of it- how fun would that be experimenting with etc.?!

allyteaded

Nope, I'm not that cleaver... I wouldn't do a blank canvas sort of thing. But I heard someone did it and it was in the papers and stuff. I can't remember who...

Aihgoo... so it's working for some, and not for others?

Darn free webspace server thingy...

I'll upload one of them here then. (It's really the same thing... just with different colours and also the original artwork (without yellow boarder and titles).

Oh and thanks jaNetix !

Last edited:

jaNetix

yeah that blank canvas that sold for thousands 2 some modern art gallery in the US i think....cant belive it hadnt been done till then...minimalism has been goin on for some time now...

and my teacher said der was dis person 1 yr who put on his major "this will not get into art express"...and next thing u kno, its in.

i wouldnt go that far..... i hope ppl didnt make their BOW just FOR artexpress, dont get me wrong, im hanging for mine 2 get in, but i made it wat i wanted in the hopes thta other ppl would appreciate it..im crapping on...whoops!

spam police

Originally posted by allyteaded
... I did a series of works, a manga (20 pages), pastel works and a website on CD (which is not very good...)

Here is the cover page, orignial coloured work and black and white version of cover page. I've made them small for easy download ... and it's nothing really wow so don't get excited...
oh they worked for me, i like them ! i like the black and white version better though, which version are you submitting?

Hmm... It's too late for criticism now but hey... Tell me what you think anyway! The more I look at mine, and the mroe I look at all the other great ones posted here the more boring I find that mine is... oh well, here goes!

I named it 'In my Mother's Mother's Arms'.

There were 6 parts to it, I only have pics of 5 and I don't know how to post them in one message so it'll have to be 5 separate ones... Sorry!

The lighter parts on the purle chick's arm and head are just shiny parts from where I fucked up the pastels. Those parts are actually the dark purple which surrounds them

Oh yeah...
Medium: Soft pastels on stonehenge paper

Concept: Started by focusing on my late grandmother, and developed into a personal reflection and how she affected/still affects my life.

The last one I have a pic of. The 6th piece that I handed in was in a similar style to this, and also willow charcoal on stonehenge paper.

Love and sex-cookies to all you fellow arto's out there, and good luck with your BOW's! They're probably being marked as we speak! Actually I have no idea. :p

allyteaded

Originally posted by spam police
oh they worked for me, i like them ! i like the black and white version better though, which version are you submitting?
Thanks ^_^ ... makes me feel better.

I'm submitting both. The cover page (coloured) is the original. The black and white follows the cover page.

I experimented with Photoshop gradients and found that different colour schemes gave a different overall mood. I also put the black and white in to lead the reader into the black and white manga.

Here's one of the manga's b/w pages. Well, two of them.

Darn... looking at some of these artworks - I couldn't compare... *cries* I wish I had more time...

ally, I love your work! Its a great mix of beautiful styles, composition, text, mood. love it!

I wanted to include text in my art work... but I'm not too good with words so I couldn't pick the right thing.

I sent in those 5 plus the other one I don't have a pic of, I was really quite un-prolific this year. I'm hoping that the amrkers will look at my work and go 'wow! what a great representation of what she was doing all year! She selected her works very well!'

Cause the truth is, I didn't do too much apart from what you see here! I was so bad! and will probably live to regret it :/

I made my icon the other day, nice huh? got creative in photoshop. Bleh. I suck. I need to study/sleep..... shame I can't do both at the same time!

*Bzzzzzzt* shuts up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)