Boyfriend ... (1 Viewer)

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
Yeah, I've heard of it a lot...but as I haven't gone out with any guys yet (too young) I can't really say. And I don't know my dad that well, since he's a bit of a workaholic. That said, I have in been attracted to guys who tend to show particularly industrious work ethics, but I don't know whether that's just me, or because of the influence from my father.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
but i'm sneaky.. her dad doesn't know im going out with her.. ._."

stupid asian parents :D " NOT GIRLS ( hmm boys.. ) TILL AFTER HIGH SCHOOL "

and this is TRUE ! *nods* i have very daddy like attributes

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
-MuNcHKiN- said:
okay, i've heard this from a few sources...
but is it true that you usually go after a guy who reminds you of your father? Because, honestly, i think i may be the contradiction to this. LoL

ahh, but if yes, anyone know WHY?
no... not true

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
boasboy said:
but i'm sneaky.. her dad doesn't know im going out with her.. ._.
Maybe she doesn't know that he isn't her real father.

IceBreaker

HSC
boasboy said:
hey i jus spent a whole day with my gf and her parents.. ._."
i think i do resemble her dad. ! omgosh .. and he was staring at me all day.. i wonder why ._.
hes likes you

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
My mum married her father

I've become like my father in relationships because to me it seems it's either hurt or be hurt. And I'd rather be the one doing the hurting.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
:rolleyes: Not literally, retard.

As in my father is v similar to my grandfather - is a womaniser, chronic liar, etc etc.

V

val_dramaqueen

glycerine said:
:rolleyes: Not literally, retard.

As in my father is v similar to my grandfather - is a womaniser, chronic liar, etc etc.
oh ... thjats alright then

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
when i first started dating my boyfriend, i hadnt seen much of his mum, but id say something and he'd say "shit, you sound like my mum!"..and i wasnt going cranky at him i was joking with him. but since ive been spending time with her (over the last year), ive noticed that most the time we get on so well because we have the same ideas and sense of humour etc..so maybe the guy also goes for a woman who is like their mum?
i think my boyfriend is like my dad, they both have a VERY similar personality and attitude. so i guess its also true that girls go for guys who are like the fathers...and i also think that has to do with the position/role, the girls dad plays in her life.

*ashlea*

HSC
yeah, aparently its true we go 4 ppl who are like our opposite sex parent, there's been studies done on it.. but my b/f looks nothing like my dad at all - whereas u can't tell photos of my dad and i when we were under the age of 3 apart.. we look very similar.. but i guess he's quiet and smart like my dad.. but i mainly like him cos he makes me feel happy and safe.. he also smells good.. and he can cook!

HSC
N/A
*ashlea* said:
yeah, aparently its true we go 4 ppl who are like our opposite sex parent, there's been studies done on it.. but my b/f looks nothing like my dad at all - whereas u can't tell photos of my dad and i when we were under the age of 3 apart.. we look very similar.. but i guess he's quiet and smart like my dad.. but i mainly like him cos he makes me feel happy and safe.. he also smells good.. and he can cook!
does that mean you're attracted to your dad's smell too or something?
ohh - i love it when a guy can cook [and is willing to too!]

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I don't think they mean go after the same physical type as your father :?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
that sounds really really wrong.
maybe people do it unintentionally... how weird would it be if girls compared guys to their dads and pick the ones that resemble their dads the most? :confused:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
boasboy said:
hey i jus spent a whole day with my gf and her parents.. ._."
i think i do resemble her dad. ! omgosh .. and he was staring at me all day.. i wonder why ._.
is your gf jealous of boa? :p

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
of course it's subliminal/unconscious

fuck me you're all stupid. sorry to be blunt but

...actually i'm not sorry. it's called the psychology of the human brain. our relationship with our parents affects the relationships we form in later life. christ.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)