Boys who act like girls (1 Viewer)

Pierotte

HSC
I hate hate hate teenage boys who insist on acting like steriotypical emotionally unstable teenage girls

Just say what you want to allready!

GROW SOME BALLS! please!

Thats all.

kimmi06

HSC
Pierotte said:
I hate hate hate teenage boys who insist on acting like steriotypical emotionally unstable teenage girls

Just say what you want to allready!

GROW SOME BALLS! please!

Thats all.
LOL :rofl: Well, that's a bit of a random thread...but funnily enough, SO DO I! the description sounds like one of my ex-bfs...makes me shudder just thinking about it- so clingy, always being overly-emotional, crying more than I bloody do...I'm all for boys showing emotions, but personally I would rather date one who even guzzles beer and wears a singlet than one who cries every 5 seconds and whose life permanently sounds like a Simple Plan song. I could have a massive bitch-fest (ahem) but it might take a while. I'm one cold-hearted, bitter bitch. LOL.

kissfan

HSC
i totally agree i mean what the fuk being a bloke means drinking beers hanging with your mates and wearing boardies not fucken drinking chick drinks and wearing female jeans, teenage boys nowdays have no balls....... grow some!!!

kissfan

HSC
i totally agree i mean what the fuk being a bloke means drinking beers hanging with your mates and wearing boardies not fucken drinking chick drinks and wearing female jeans, teenage boys nowdays have no balls....... grow some!!!

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
kissfan said:
lol tough man

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
i dun c anything wrong with feminine guys just so long as there're not doing it purely for attention and it reflects who they are.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
Theres nothing wrong with blokes having emotions, its when they overdo it and show their emotions all the time that its annoying... like yeah, i realised you broke up with your girlfriend so its ok to cry over that i guess, just not 2 weeks later. And crying because they missplaced your order is just pittiful.

Be manly, drink beer, you can have fashion sense, just look masculine whilst you do it. Dont cry, just have another beer

yy

HSC
N/A
i drink beer, does that mean i'm manly?

Pierotte

HSC
Pfft im not against guys crying

And i NEVER go for overly butch jock types

Im simply SO SO SO anti guys who .. well who are less stable than i am.

Thats not asking for too much.

Basically ive met too many guys who are not man enough to admit they like you, so you lose interest, then a week later you encounter them and you think its all cool, but they chuck a little bit of a "you dont get it do you!? just leave me alone..." kind of hissy fit becuase apperently you have unknowingly hurt them.

Pathetic.

Cus no, no i dont get it, unless you SAY it!

Capiche?

davin

HSC
N/A
yeah, thats messed up. i always figured that the "well, obviously you were supposed to know that even though it was never made clear to you in any way shape or form" was meant to be left clearly in the domain of females.

which is, one way or another, the reason why i've got a perminant singleness going

olivjarr

HSC
Serius said:
Dont cry, just have another beer
haha abso fucking lutley!
I love it when guys share their feelings with you, cause girls usually have so much experience on that and you can actually help them, your good deed for the day, but if they are overly sensitive and emotional All The Time is when it gets annoying... takes all the fun out of friendship or relationship (hooking up)!

HSC
lol girls critisise guys for being too macho, and the second they actually express a hint of their feelings they are called pussys. make your mind up you dumbasses

kimmi06

HSC
Captain Gh3y said:
If you don't cry in front of him,

he isn't doing it right.
LOL! shiiit I'm surprised u haven't been burnt at the stake yet for saying that. haha!

taki999

HSC
Serius
Theres nothing wrong with blokes having emotions, its when they overdo it and show their emotions all the time that its annoying... like yeah, i realised you broke up with your girlfriend so its ok to cry over that i guess, just not 2 weeks later. And crying because they missplaced your order is just pittiful.

Be manly, drink beer, you can have fashion sense, just look masculine whilst you do it. Dont cry, just have another beer
i agree..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)