boyz boyz boyz............. (1 Viewer)

kaylz 05

what do u do when u find out that this guy is into u and u finally form a strong interest for him and he decides to block u from his whole life...........
WOW , it hurts....
should i call him????

Tuggi3

Vicious and Delicious
HSC
yeah let him know ur inerested...

maybe he's blocked u from his life because he didn't get the same vibe from you

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
kaylz 05 said:
what do u do when u find out that this guy is into u and u finally form a strong interest for him and he decides to block u from his whole life...........
WOW , it hurts....
should i call him????
Hope your not reffering to msn.

ChrisE

HSC
yeah great thread title. it should read shut the fuck up stupid girls dont blame all guys for one prick and a problem you probabaly caused. i was a guy in a similar situation, i blocked the girl from my life beacuse she used a text to tell me she wasnt interested after leading me on so yeah he probabaly had a good reason.

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
kaylz 05 said:
WOW , it hurts....
should i call him????
maybe he's blocking you because he thought that you didn't like him..or something...Call Him and tell him how you feel..
If it doesn't work out, at least you've done something:D

Last edited:

mainland-fob

HSC
ChrisE said:
yeah great thread title. it should read shut the fuck up stupid girls dont blame all guys for one prick and a problem you probabaly caused. i was a guy in a similar situation, i blocked the girl from my life beacuse she used a text to tell me she wasnt interested after leading me on so yeah he probabaly had a good reason.
i dont think u read the thread topic properly...totally different topic!

the guy likes her and she likes him...AND he blocked her for no apparent reason!? like wtc? that guy is a total jerk!

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
kaylz 05 said:
WOW , it hurts....
should i call him????
If he blocked you, he did it for a reason. Calling him and bugging him won't help you win him over.

I think he might just be confused. On one hand, he might want a relationship, but on the other hand, it has its complications. Wait until he talks to you again. You can call him once, but if he doesn't sound too keen on talking to you, leave it for awhile.

mainland-fob

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
If he blocked you, he did it for a reason. Calling him and bugging him won't help you win him over.

I think he might just be confused. On one hand, he might want a relationship, but on the other hand, it has its complications. Wait until he talks to you again. You can call him once, but if he doesn't sound too keen on talking to you, leave it for awhile.
on that quote i shall totally agree to. i believe in that. juss tell him how u feel about him. if he stil doesent react then drop it.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Ahahaha, I've done it to 2 girls 'cause they were total doggas.

Look, burnt women, it's just a thing guys do. Some anthropologists say it stems from man's pre-cognitive pack instincts.

I just say it's fun.

I mean, what do you seriously expect? The guy to be best friends with you his whole life despite the odd sex-tension? Selfish.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
kaylz 05 said:
WOW , it hurts....
should i call him????
poor dear, i cant believe im giving you advice.

go talk to him

and everyone else (esp mainland-fob) far out...people tend to do things for a reason, im glad dreamerish gave the right idea....

lol...ohwells, if he turns you down then do something that hurts

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Gavrillo said:
Ahahaha, I've done it to 2 girls 'cause they were total doggas.

Look, burnt women, it's just a thing guys do. Some anthropologists say it stems from man's pre-cognitive pack instincts.

I just say it's fun.

I mean, what do you seriously expect? The guy to be best friends with you his whole life despite the odd sex-tension? Selfish.
gavrillo when did you join the bos gronk squad?... you are slowly becoming a mediochre version of shutter

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
DrownTheCrow said:
gavrillo when did you join the bos gronk squad?... you are slowly becoming a mediochre version of shutter
lol...yehhh..but he has a point...even if it's sarcastic and exaggerated

alissa_xoxo

Share the Love.
HSC
Don't beat around the bush - tell him you like him straight out. No nagging or subtleties.

If he continues barring you, go for one of the other billion odd males in this world. Ahh, boys, boys, boys! ;)

bumbo_hippo

HSC
i kinda agree wif braad..

o welz...been shut out...buh invited bak when...he gets dumped by another gurl...
its kinda sad~~ they only come to me for something...
-_____-"
one for money...
and other for...cuz he broke up wif some gurl...

joeylike2hiphop

joe-king4eva~~~~
HSC
hmmm....

well if you think he likes you then why dont you tell him that you like him too=)if he's blocked you (hoping this is not one of those internet relationships, go out there and find a real man if it is)then he might have some complications with starting a relationship at that time.give it some time and you'll be aii.

bumbo_hippo

HSC
to tell da truth...
i think da guy will come bak and talk to u...
and then proli go out wif u...and dump u in 3 months....and da reason will b...i dont like u anymore...da feelings jus faded..

cuz datz exactly wat my friend did....
they r guyz....-______-

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
bumbo_hippo said:
to tell da truth...
i think da guy will come bak and talk to u...
and then proli go out wif u...and dump u in 3 months....and da reason will b...i dont like u anymore...da feelings jus faded..

cuz datz exactly wat my friend did....
they r guyz....-______-
oh dear, i think you should really not give advice, as you're either pessimistic or very sarcastic.

and your generalisation of guys is one that is very old and has generally been disproved by many.

but if we're going from friends experiences, girl will talk to guy, woo him, then dump him. As it's happened to mates of mine, so really, lets try and keep generalisations out of giving advice :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)