Brazilian Or Bo-ho (1 Viewer)

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
exactly! its like...eww some guys only take a shower when they are going out on a friday night....then they wont shower till next friday! and washing your hair with soap once a month doesnt count as regualry washing your hair

-a-s-h-i-

HSC
for some reason..i dont expect a guy to wax or shave or wateva, but trim it up a little would be nicer i think..come on guys it couldnt hurt...most girls get brazilians, you know how much that hurts?? :uhoh:

-once i accidentally got a pubic hair, wen gave my bf a handy, lol, he just went 'oh, hair!'...i was lyk..oops :D .. :confused: shame

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
-a-s-h-i- said:
-once i accidentally got a pubic hair, wen gave my bf a handy, lol, he just went 'oh, hair!'...i was lyk..oops :D .. :confused: shame
yeh i get worried that im going to pull a hair...and i mean that hurts sooo much, that i prefer him to trim for both our sakes...his because i dont want to hurt him and mine cause it'd make me feel so guilty!

fighter_z

have many guys actualy given there opinion in this thread, or has it basicly just been girls?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
pinkblinkbarbie said:
exactly! its like...eww some guys only take a shower when they are going out on a friday night....then they wont shower till next friday! and washing your hair with soap once a month doesnt count as regualry washing your hair
and guys like me, who take care of their appearance are labelled "gay" and laughed at :rolleyes:

cHe^gUeVaRa

HSC
pinkblinkbarbie said:
lol exactly! you would actually be surprised how many guys are like that...
i do it... every chick ive been with since i first did it prefered :D

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
pinkblinkbarbie said:
yes--enofrce good personal hygiene.
i could never ever date a guy who had slack personal hygiene..maybe i have high standards, but come on...brushing your teeth when you feel like it? wearing the same boxers for a week? shit i feel sick from it.
but with pubes...once again...you dont wanna get there and get them stuck in your teeth/braces whatever...fucken yuk
Me too, I think personal hygiene is important... I couldnt date a guy that was really slack in hygiene.. yuk.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I do the back, sack and crack deal and my g/f really likes it. I dont do it for her though, its probably been said here a thousand times before, but its mostly done for hygiene. Another reason is because its the sort of person I am.

To me that area is regarded in the same light as my face.

Donshe

HSC
N/A
blue_chameleon said:
I do the back, sack and crack deal and my g/f really likes it. I dont do it for her though, its probably been said here a thousand times before, but its mostly done for hygiene. Another reason is because its the sort of person I am.

To me that area is regarded in the same light as my face.
Your ass and face look alike?

HSC
N/A
wouldnt they have to be pretty hard on for the waxing to work properly [for guys]

and also, i heard somewhere that it itches a lot when it grows back? eh? that's kinda strange - a chick constantly scratching when she aint got no balls. lol

alessandra

HSC
spin spin sugar said:
are any other girls in love with the brazilian by kayser underwear line??? i have all the colours and styles... they have suuuuch a nice cut
omg yes! i have then in blue pink and black so hot!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)