breaking up... (2 Viewers)

lengstar

HSC
how did you break up in your last relationship and what were the reasons? did you learn anything from it?

lengstar

HSC
you can learn alot from the past, that is why i would never choose to live my life another way because the lessons i have learnt cannot be repeated.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I got dumped.

Umm.

A plethora of excuses, basically she hooked up with someone else while i was overseas.

Did i learn? Boy oh boy did i learn the hard way.

cayte

It was "mutual". No particular reason, it was a long relationship and we weren't having fun anymore. If it's not fun then what's the point?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
lengstar said:
you can learn alot from the past, that is why i would never choose to live my life another way because the lessons i have learnt cannot be repeated.
definitely.
i haven't had a boyfriend for two and a half years, adn i think i've learnt a lot about relationships from being single :p

my last boyfriend broke up with me because "the relationship wasn't working out". bullshit, we'd been going out for less than two weeks and he'd been on The Chase (lol asy) for the entire year... and then when we finally get together, he breaks up with me on new years day :rolleyes:

i found out later on that he had a thing for this 13 year old girl from his church. rahhhh, men.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
definitely.
i haven't had a boyfriend for two and a half years, adn i think i've learnt a lot about relationships from being single :p

my last boyfriend broke up with me because "the relationship wasn't working out". bullshit, we'd been going out for less than two weeks and he'd been on The Chase (lol asy) for the entire year... and then when we finally get together, he breaks up with me on new years day :rolleyes:

i found out later on that he had a thing for this 13 year old girl from his church. rahhhh, men.
That wasnt a chase :| that was the sudden realisation he was a paedo :D

dont feel too bad bubz, there are guys out there that dont go for 13 year olds ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
haha no problem :)

and shes right, being single after coming out of relationships usually expose what you couldnt see while going out. and sometimes its scary to see how much you've changed

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
*sigh* last week.. long distance + just thought we were better as friends.. being more just complicated stuff :) oh well

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
The immortal words to end any relationship:

"Hey we got to talk...."

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
hmm tats how i do it :(
hehehe

i got caned by that beauty :)

its not too bad, but when you hear those words, its usually something bad :D

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
truly-in-bliss said:
i am with ya dude... hahahaha i am with anyone who mentions the word *long distance*.. hahaha
arrgh long distance... my friend recently ended a LD relationship, she's with another guy now.... and her ex is threatening her with suicide etc etc... poor girl

Tommy_Lamp

Coco
HSC
ffs, people like that should commit suicide, if their taht emotionally unstable there not gonna last very long

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
arrgh long distance... my friend recently ended a LD relationship, she's with another guy now.... and her ex is threatening her with suicide etc etc... poor girl
OUCH!

i doubt he'll do it though, if he was a real psycho he'd have done it already

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)