Britney is back to her former glory (1 Viewer)

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
She looks great and her performance at MTV VMA 2007 is fantastic

You can watch the video here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEGCEEzKRU4

Hur hur hur before Viacom force Google to remove the clip again. :D

Meanwhile the sore loser Kanye west says he'll never return to MTV after going home empty handed. It is also known that he was jealous of Britney Spears who was given the top spot of opening the show. :rofl:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
note to spears: dont smoke weed before performances

poWerdrY

HSC
she's less hot than she was before she got fucked in the head and stuff

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
hahaha that photo is probably the most energetic part of the whole thing. it was awful. she looked like she walked straight from some trashy nightclub onto the stage and just...flopped around.

sad, sad little whore. just go back to whatever inbred state you came from and work at walmart like you were probably destined to do anyway.

sladehk

le random
HSC
agred that she had terrible lip-synching and she's gained some weight despite anorexic ppl being ugly in my mind

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
She could barely stand up and plus, she only mimed the song. And this is what we are showing our kids today? The whole thing should've falled under the catagory of 'single mum with no brain'.

sayrah64

HSC
lol they talked about this on ten news this morning, as well as airing one of the fan's responses in which he cries and is fully going off and swearing at everyone.
you can probably find the response on youtube

Born2baplacebo

Get Behind Me Satan
HSC
http://www.smh.com.au/news/music/we...oor-performance/2007/09/12/1189276752190.html

Kanye West blames MTV for Britney Spears' less than stellar performance at the Video Music Awards.

"Man, they were just trying to get ratings, and they knew she wasn't ready and they exploited her," the 29-year-old rapper said today on Sirius Satellite Radio's The Morning Mash Up.

The network made a "bad move" by having the troubled pop star open Sunday's event in Las Vegas, said West, who feels he should have kicked off the show with Stronger, the first single from his new album, Graduation.

"They exploited her, they played me and I really don't mess with MTV," he said.

Spears, 25, looked unprepared while performing her new song, Gimme More, to a bewildered audience of her music industry peers. She seemed nervous and, at times, stopped singing altogether.

West said he wanted to perform Stronger on the show's main stage - where R&B hotshot Chris Brown wowed the crowd with Michael Jackson-esque dance moves - but complied when he was asked to host a suite party.

West said it was a blow to the ego when Justin Timberlake, who also hosted a suite party, ended up "on the big stage" to give the closing performance with Timbaland and Nelly Furtado.

"Those are the big things, and you know what I do man, I really made the song Stronger, you know, for stadiums," he said.

MTV spokesman David French did not immediately return a phone call from The Associated Press seeking comment.

West - who threw a tantrum backstage after losing all five categories for which he was nominated - said he has bonded with 50 Cent over what they view as disrespectful behaviour from MTV.

"So why do you have me do Stronger in a suite, but you end the show with Justin?" he said. "I looked at 50 like, yo, we need to help each other as much as possible."

50 Cent has said he would stop making solo records if West's new album outsells his Curtis CD in their first week out. Both albums were released today.

PrinceHarry

HSC
N/A
To be honest she looks better and hotter than 99% of australian or american women.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
PrinceHarry said:
To be honest she looks better and hotter than 99% of australian or american women.
Are you kidding me? she looks about 40 years old. A hot 40 maybe, but i would run and hide from any 25 year old woman that looked like that.

I have no idea why her handlers thought it would be a good idea to dress her up like that either, they should have been going for a more mature transition like madonna did not pulling out the old tired "Sexy" dancing and outfits. Shes a mother of 2 now, not a hot 17 year old school girl anymore.

Big80smullet

HSC
I still hit it. probably use a paper bag but she aint fat anymore at least

s-p-a-c-e-d

HSC
Jesus christ Kanye West pisses me off, he's so fucking full of himself.

Big80smullet

HSC
Plus the fact that he doesnt write his own songs. he just rapes other bands work for his own gain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)