Broadway Orientation (1 Viewer)

Lainee

HSC
Well... I just RSVP'ed by email - I know they said a.s.a.p but I was still weighing up pros and cons before I actually confirm attendance. I agree with lbft though... good way to meet up with people. The only reason why I was a bit iffy, was because I didn't want anyone to ask me the reason why I got Broadway. But on second thoughts, I doubt many people would - they're all Broadway recipients and I think that they would be more understanding than anyone else about privacy.

So anyway, for those people who are going - I'll see you there! :)

chepas

HSC
So.... How was the thingo, those who went hehe? Anything groundbreaking in info/speeches etc? :).

Lainee

HSC
LOL, I went! And guess what... I made friends! :p

Nothing 'groundbreaking' but we got a massive folder stuffed with information. And the food! Wasn't great. But still food! :uhhuh: :p

lbft

Geek
HSC
Shame on all of you who disappeared just after the drawing of the lucky door prize :p

Lainee

HSC
What?! Weren't we suppose to leave?! :p I saw everyone leaving and I was like - eh... must be over then.

lbft

Geek
HSC
Well you could leave whenever you wanted, but it looked like everyone was only there for the prize (which they probably were!) :p

Lainee

HSC
I wasn't! I don't know what I was there for, but it wasn't for the prizes! :p

Anyway, did you stay after that? What was on?

lbft

Geek
HSC
Oh nothing, basically everyone left at that point. It just surprised me how sudden it was.

Lainee

HSC
I guess we should've stayed back and mingle a bit, but... I was tired! :cool:

lbft

Geek
HSC
Hehe, it's alright, I think everyone was pretty buggered. I know I was (I'd been there since about 10am helping out, that may give a bit of a hint as to who I was :p) and I didn't even have to absorb all that information like you guys did.

Lainee

HSC
lbft said:
(I'd been there since about 10am helping out, that may give a bit of a hint as to who I was :p)
:p I think... I need more hints!
Ahahaha, were you one of the speakers?

lbft

Geek
HSC
I was the guy with glasses getting in all the important peoples' way :p I was doing some of the registration, turning on and off the projector, putting things on the overhead, I was in the panel bit at the end, etc. I was kinda hyper that day, hehe.

Lainee

HSC
Oooh, you! :) (Cause there was only one guy in the panel thing, heh) I was the girl that was asked you that question about laptops.

lbft

Geek
HSC
Heh, cool. What I really wanted to say was that only the ubergeeks seem to bother bringing them but I thought I'd better not :p

I wasn't even originally going to be in that, I hate public speaking, but noone else wanted to do it!

Last edited:

Lainee

HSC
Come to think of it, you did look as though you'd rather be anywhere but there. :p But you did a good job!

lbft

Geek
HSC
Yay me! I was just glad I successfully avoided breaking anything or embarassing myself :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)