buisness or bio - which 2 choose ???!!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi, I'm about to start Yr 11 this year & currently the subjects I've chosen r legal studies, ancient history, 3 U maths, 3 U english, Hospitality & business studies. Although I'm thinking about switching business 2 biology, but I don't know which 1 I should choose, so any advice / insight would be much appreciated , I'd like 2 choose a subject I enjoy , but have a chance of doing well in as well ( u see y it's soo hard), but I'm not sure which 1 would be beta for me, urggh......soo confused............

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
well theyre both very different.........do u like science subjects or do u prefer buisness??........i personally would choose bio...only coz i liked it heaps and so i knew id do well in it.........just thinking of buisness studies makes me fall asleep.....its up to u.....choose wat u think ull enjoy....coz if u enjoy it ull do well.......

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
You could take on both for a few weeks then drop the one you don't like

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
well depends what u like more :p ... nothing insanely exciting about the scaling for either of them ... but eh, if i have to give and answer ... business :)

HSC
thanks for all the advice ppl, :uhhuh: I've taken biess for 2 wks - my school does transition, alot of theory. Just 1 more question though - which subject do u think would be easier to study/work & scor marks for ?

HSC
depends if you're a thinker or a writer
thinker's great for biology, writers great for busienss

if you remember procedures better than facts than do biology, vica versa do business

deano059

HSC
i think bio would give you alot more opportunity, and business is boring im told

DanielleM

HSC
l did both bio and business in year 11... l like bio but it was plain hard and a lot of work to renmeber and with business l luved the subject but some of the content is a bit boring... gets better in year 12!
overall l say business :D

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
DanielleM said:
l did both bio and business in year 11... l like bio but it was plain hard and a lot of work to renmeber and with business l luved the subject but some of the content is a bit boring... gets better in year 12!
overall l say business :D
bio was so gay...
drop bio
i was unsure last term but dropped it and im happy
business is alrite...

hyperbole

i LURRVE to exaggerate.
HSC
It really depends on what you want to do at University.
If you think you want to study Commerce/Business, choose Business Studies. But if you're leaning towards a science course, take Biology.
However, for Commerce/Business courses at Uni, Business Studies is not assumed knowledge, so you don't really even need it. :eek:

I'm studying Business Studies, and it tends to be a bit boring and there is a fair bit you need to remember.

Sorry I'm not much help.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
deano059 said:
i think bio would give you alot more opportunity, and business is boring im told
as i said my opnion of bio was not good
business is better i say!

deano059

HSC
joe_m_2000 said:
as i said my opnion of bio was not good
business is better i say!
business scales poorly. i guess it depends as to whether u would go into business, i think most that do it dont anyway...bio's got a good y12 content ... u could go into medicine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)