bus to broadway (1 Viewer)

snakeoils

Why do I have this?
HSC
melbournian said:
I catch the bus from missiden rd to broadway all the time....i even took a bar fridge on the bus the other day....:D
i wonder how many times we caught the same bus as each other last year without realising it...

timrie6

HSC
N/A
pretty much every single bus from city road stops at broadway except ones going to bondi

stazi

Nightman
HSC
snakeoils said:
i wonder how many times we caught the same bus as each other last year without realising it...
two

10 char

Carlito

HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
But you don't have to necessarily come from Lithgow.... I mean I've caught that train which stops at Blacktown and doesn't stop at Redfern but goes on to terminate at Central, but then I just backtrack to Redfern (I can't be bothered catching a bus).

It's much easier to get off at Strathfield and change trains there for the next express to Redfern.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
But you don't have to necessarily come from Lithgow.... I mean I've caught that train which stops at Blacktown and doesn't stop at Redfern but goes on to terminate at Central, but then I just backtrack to Redfern (I can't be bothered catching a bus).
Those are express ones. They have them at Campbelltown as well so I'm assuming the are for the long distance travellers. They go to Sydney Terminal which is the upper area of Central used for outer-metropolitan areas.

Bob.J

ZoOm
HSC
s.m.i.t.h said:
whats the number of the bus that goes from darlington city road to broadway?
thx
yeh dont get bus, it's pointless....yah hear?
POINTLESS!!!
AAARRRGGHH!HH!!!%^@^!#!&@#(*)!@&)#(&*!@^#)&!^@^#%!@&#

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)