Business Cadetships! (1 Viewer)

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
So did anyone apply and get a first round interview?

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
The deadline is over anyway, just want know if anyone got interviews for friday the 22nd of june.

Vagabond

Machine
HSC
Hah hah wow. I never knew about this program.

"The Business Cadetships Program values equity and diversity. Successful candidates will be determined on merit, regardless of which of the above schools they attend."

Quite paradoxical.. and shameless. I was under the impression we were living in a country of equal opportunity.

Last edited:

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
Program only starts next year for the first time. I think they want to test it out with our year, but it's open for all year 12s next year. I can't belive UBS is one of the participating firms, haha doubt they would get a trainee in the IB section though :p

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
Wow cool stuff =) How many people got in from your school? There were about 4 from mine.

aricho

HSC
N/A
i got one too on the 20th
four ppl applied from my school and we all got interviews
are you guys going for accouting cadetships too? like pwc and kpmg and ey and stuff?

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
Yep I'm also going for the accounting cadetships with the Big4 etc. I'm from St George Girls.

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
Nope. I think they start next week? Unless you have had yours?

aricho

HSC
N/A
my friend had his yesterday
mine is next week. when is yours?

bukwow

I am a Banana
HSC
hmm, business cadetships seems pretty interesting, just wished that they started it last year >.<

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
Wow! how did he go? Mine is next Friday. I found out that 10 people got interviews from my school not four...dammit! more competition!

aydi.musti

HSC
I had interview today. General questions just like application form. Good luck to all

bobtracy1111

HSC
i got an interview next friday. hey, u no it ses it goes 4 40mins, wat do dey ask u in such a long tym span?

La Divina

maxin' and relaxin'
HSC
Friday as in the 22nd?? Hes just going to go through your application and ask you general questions to find out what sort of person you are. He told my careers adviser that he won't ask any hard or trick questions. He will probably ask you why you want to do a business cadetship? why are you interested in the particular course of study you want to do? etc etc. I think there will be a fair bit of time remaining, so make sure you have some questions to ask as well. Don't be stressed, just know what you wrote in ur application well and be calm.

Oh and one more thing, if you put a preference down, just make sure you know a bit about the company you are interested in. If you didn't have a preference, just have a general knowledge of what all the companies do.

Good Luck =)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)