Business Help Thread (1 Viewer)

SASH_06_X

HSC
View attachment 40917View attachment 40918View attachment 40919
for 10, i did A, but the answer is C
for 16, i did A, but the answer is C
for 20, i got it right, the answer was D, but it was a guess cause idk how to distinguish psychographic and behavioural
can someone please explain these 3?
So psychographic is basically dividing the market according to personality, motives, opinions, lifestyles etc.
Behavioural is dividing the market according to customer 's relationship to product. So including their knowledge of, attitude toward, use of or benefits sought from product.

carrotsss

HSC

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC

scaryshark09

∞∆ who let 'em cook dis long ∆∞
HSC
if someone who doesn't do business knows more than you... its time to lower your expectations
idk i did fine in internals
based on my rank in year 11, i was on track for 96
and my rank in year 12 puts me on track for 95 which is fine
but i just dont study enough for it cause its boring
(ill probs get like 90 external tho whoops)

SASH_06_X

HSC
View attachment 40917View attachment 40918View attachment 40919
for 10, i did A, but the answer is C
for 16, i did A, but the answer is C
for 20, i got it right, the answer was D, but it was a guess cause idk how to distinguish psychographic and behavioural
can someone please explain these 3?
I am not too sure about 10, but for 16 CPA shows what tasks are done, how long they take, the order they are completed in etc. By this the business sees in what order activities are to be done. So in this case, C would be the most appropriate answer as the other options are incorrect.

scaryshark09

HSC
So psychographic is basically dividing the market according to personality, motives, opinions, lifestyles etc.
Behavioural is dividing the market according to customer 's relationship to product. So including their knowledge of, attitude toward, use of or benefits sought from product.
I am not too sure about 10, but for 16 CPA shows what tasks are done, how long they take, the order they are completed in etc. By this the business sees in what order activities are to be done. So in this case, C would be the most appropriate answer as the other options are incorrect.
wow you know your definitions well
(i still need to memorise them :()

carrotsss

HSC
why is 10 C and not A??
the sex discrimination act is the one which actually prohibits discrimination based on gender in employment, the affirmative action act just requires employers with over 100 employees iirc to have an affirmative action program

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
they are both A
i did B for 15 also, but its somehow A idk

can you explain 8 cause idk the difference between all the shares. ik theres new issue, but then idk the difference between rights issue, placements and share purchase plans
soz 15-a

Rights issues
- Is an invitation to existing shareholders to purchase additional shares in the company
- Allows a public company to raise additional funds by offering existing shareholders the opportunity to purchase additional shares in proportion to their current holdings
  • E.g. right to purchase 1 new share per 2 owned
- This type of issue gives existing shareholders securities called “rights”, which give the shareholders the right to purchase new shares at a discount to the market pride on a stated future date
- Companies most commonly issue a rights issue to raise additional capital
  • A company may need extra capital to meet its current financial obligations
  • Troubled companies typically use rights issues to pay down debt, especially when they are unable to borrow more money
- However, not all companies that pursue rights issues are in financial trouble.
  • Even companies with clean balance sheets may use rights issues to raise extra capital to fund expenditures designed to expand the company’s business, such as acquisitions (when one company purchases most or all of another company's shares to gain control of that company) or opening new facilities for manufacturing

Placements
- The process of offering additional shares to specific institutions + specific (large) investors
- Adv: Placement funds can be raised quickly, often within 24 hours + in large amounts
- Disadv: These companies may need to pay underwriters’ fees in order to make up for any shortfall in the money raised

Share purchase plan
- Allow existing companies to issue a maximum of $30,000 in new shares to existing shareholder without issuing a prospectus
- Are only offered to existing shareholders to purchase more shares in that company without brokerage fees.
  • The shares can also be offered at a discount to the current market price

stormii

HSC
guys if the essay question was about marketing strategies only. Is it mandatory to write about all 4 Ps? price, product, promotion and place? or just 2-3 is fine. some ppl said you need to talk about all 4 Ps but I think in one assessment task I got decent marks without all 4 Ps?
...like it will take forever if add all 4 Ps.

also when a question says. recommend ONE marketing strategies... does that mean ONE would be like promotion strategies but you still need to include more than one component like advertising and sales promotion?

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
guys if the essay question was about marketing strategies only. Is it mandatory to write about all 4 Ps? price, product, promotion and place? or just 2-3 is fine. some ppl said you need to talk about all 4 Ps but I think in one assessment task I got decent marks without all 4 Ps?

also when a question says. recommend ONE marketing strategies... does that mean ONE would be like promotion strategies but you still need to include more than one component like advertising and sales promotion?
no

scaryshark09

HSC
2-3 is fine

idk about this, does anyone else know??

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
yes only 1
No problem facing our nation today with our current government and our country as we speak and the country as it stands today will not get any worse from the current government than this government of this government is doing in this time period and the country will not get a chance of winning a presidential candidate who has done a good thing to our nation is to win the presidency of this government will not get worse by next time you are going down to vote and vote and you are not in a good mood because of your own stupidity you will have no chance to vote in the future because of this country you will not vote in the upcoming elections and we are in a bad time and we are going down in this time and you are going back in this time and I am very sorry to tell me you will vote and you are not a bad thing you will vote you will vote and we are very good people we will be in a bad day by day I am a bad time of the year to the next time we have a great president

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)