Business Law and Ethics (1 Viewer)

MrA

Is any1 enrolled in 79203 Business Law & Ethics this semester??

I am, but the course isnt listed when I login to UTS Online. Is it the same for other ppl, or have i been left out?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
I'm enrolled in BLE as well this semester. The lecturer today said that they are having problems, and should hopefully be up by tomorrow, lol.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
I don't like this subject, lol. I don't like my 6pm-8pm tutorial either >.<. I just wanna get it over and done with. Its boring =\.

Dave85

HSC
jasee said:
I don't like this subject, lol. I don't like my 6pm-8pm tutorial either >.<. I just wanna get it over and done with. Its boring =\.
its terrible isnt it?? i've been 2 my 1st lecture on tuesday and its SO SO boring. the idea of role playing shits me coz its stuff i thought wud be left behind after i finished skool... like i didnt think they'd make us do that shit @ uni. the lecturer is boring and he makes me very sleepy. cant wait to get this one out of the way!!

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yeh haha. There's no discussion board on UTSOnline, omg. I wanna ask about the library exercise =\.

Dave85

HSC
jasee said:
Yeh haha. There's no discussion board on UTSOnline, omg. I wanna ask about the library exercise =\.
theres a discussion board now... its to late 4 me to use it tho 2 get help wit da library assisgnent :( ...q6 is a bitch!

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yes I noticed there is a discussion board on there now. I was actually wondering of we HAVE to do it within our usual tutorial time? I don't like 9am :S.

lil_mia

jasee said:
Yes I noticed there is a discussion board on there now. I was actually wondering of we HAVE to do it within our usual tutorial time? I don't like 9am :S.
whats wrong with 9am.. i prefer starting at 9am.. if it meant i get to go home early..!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)