business plan pls help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

12em12

HSC
:confused:helo, ive been assigned to make a business plan however thats not the problem. The problem is that we were told to make an innovative idea that has never been done before. i can't think of one and i would like anyone who has an idea:read::read: for an innovative business SERVICE. pls pls post. Thank u all for your help. remember a great and innovative idea never done before.

There is nothing really to the question all it says is to construct a business plan using terminology..... and then it say that the business idea, product or service must be unique, never done before and innovative.

anyway thanks in advance, hope u can help. later:wave: i urgently need ur help thank u

Last edited:

shreejayshah

HSC
well at the end, its the business theory u put in that gets u the marks not the creativity. however, in year 11, i did a business called study centre. its like in school tutoring but not for free ofcourse nd hire outside teachers. i ended up getting 19/20 for that business plan

h1958buglid

HSC
some random like a themed resturant where all the waitors and setting is themed 1980s.. hahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)