business research task - HELP PLEASE!! (1 Viewer)

ricardo28

HSC
hey guys

i'm doing my preliminary business research task and i need some help with doing the first hand investigations

does anyone have any ideas for creating surveys/questionnaires for employees, customers, etc. to fill out on stuff like business location, employment relations, marketing, products, etc.

i dont know if this will be helpful for anyone or not but its a retail business that sells like giftwares, homewares, textiles and stuff like that

anything would be greatly appreciated - i have no idea how to make a survey for this!!

thanks

nikki :p

ricardo28

HSC
The textbook we have is:

Cambridge Preliminary Business Studies

aimz16

HSC
I have to do the same assessment. It's a state wide thing. I was just wondering whether or not it was a wise choice to do a hypothetical business if so what information should I gather to successfully complete the assessment

:guitar:

YO!

Banned
HSC
I did this assignment and I just made up answers to my questionarre. It's easy.

ztn

HSC
lol i cant believe i was doing the exact same thing only a year ago

you may give the employer/manager/owner of the store a bunch of surveys and you can leave them at the store (if they allow it) and they can give it to the customers that come in daily and then by the end of the week you go and collect the surveys and draw the conclusions and analysis from that.

you may also arrange a time with the employer/manager/owner and interview them about the history and the appropaite topics about your allocated business, such as; establishing the business, registering, employment relations, marketing, finance, etc.

hope i helped well enough!!!

YO!

Banned
HSC
ztn said:
lol i cant believe i was doing the exact same thing only a year ago

you may give the employer/manager/owner of the store a bunch of surveys and you can leave them at the store (if they allow it) and they can give it to the customers that come in daily and then by the end of the week you go and collect the surveys and draw the conclusions and analysis from that.

you may also arrange a time with the employer/manager/owner and interview them about the history and the appropaite topics about your allocated business, such as; establishing the business, registering, employment relations, marketing, finance, etc.

hope i helped well enough!!!
Are you being dead serious? I don't think anyone would go through that much trouble. For God's sake, just make up the answers.

I made up the answers, and guess what? I recieved 92% for the assessment. :lol:

ztn

HSC
YO! said:
Are you being dead serious? I don't think anyone would go through that much trouble. For God's sake, just make up the answers.

I made up the answers, and guess what? I recieved 92% for the assessment. :lol:
oh lol you could also do that
i got 100% for that.....not much diffference

dont worry too much about it
its only prelims

rachelalyce01

HSC
I remember doing this Research Task.

I ended up doing my on my fathers very small home business, that he "run" in his spare time. It was more like a hobby instead of a business for him lol.

I basically made up all my answers, and I ended up getting 100%.

I'm not recommending you do it, but if you're going to make up answers or figures of the business earnings etc, you've got to make it realistic and possible. Like, you couldn't say a small home business was earning $100 000 a year. Thats not very realistic.

Just be smart on how you answer things and you should be fine.

ricardo28

HSC
i ended up doing a real business
it was heaps easier because u didnt have to make as much up
i survived the task - just =P - so thanks for all your help everyone!!

nikki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)