Business Studies (98) | State Rank 8th | Private Tutoring | Upper North Shore (1 Viewer)

nina7

HSC
Business Studies (98) State Rank 8th Private Tutoring and Online Marking/Editing

Hey guys!

My name is Nina and I am currently offering private tutoring for Year 12 students.

I graduated in 2014 with a HSC mark of 98 for Business Studies, placing me 8th in NSW. I was also ranked first during both Year 11 and Year 12.

I am currently studying a Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws at the University of Sydney.

What I'm Offering:

• Exam tips and tricks that I discovered throughout the year, which will allow you to maximise your marks in all sections and all four topics
• Detailed feedback on all received business reports and essays
• Comprehensively covering the four topics (if wanted) in a way that allows you to understand the content and apply it effectively to exam responses
• I also have materials such as new syllabus past papers that I can mark for you
• Answering any questions regarding Business Studies and the HSC

Locations:

Upper North Shore area is preferable;
- Hornsby Library
- Sydney University
Other locations can definitely be discussed :)

Rates:

$35/hour

I can also answer some general questions about Chemistry, Mathematics Extension 1 and Mathematics Extension 2.

I am genuinely passionate about helping you achieve your best in Business Studies so if you are interested or have any other general inquiries please email me (ninalu972@gmail.com) or message me on here.

Thank you and good luck with your studies this year! :)

Last edited:

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
An impressive mark and congrats on the state rank:)-sounds like a perfect tutor for business studies:)-a free BUMP:)

nina7

HSC
Thank you so much for the kind words strawberrye! :) I really appreciate it! Hope you're having a good new year :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)