Business studies OR society and culture (1 Viewer)

HSC
I really need your help. I don't know what to choose. Should i stay with business studies or change to society and culture?

Can you please tell me what you like most about both subjects, what you hate about it etc. And your opinion too. lol.

Thanks. =]

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
You should choose subject that interests you or the subject that you perform better at. However, let's assume that you have equal interest and performance in both areas.

Society and Culture:
  • has a poor scaling. Much lower than Business Studies due to smaller numbers of "academic students" in that subject
  • will be relatively easier for you to do well considering that more "academic students" will lean towards Business Studies
  • is mainly about how society operates and look at features of society such as education, health and other systems that make society a society
  • may be important to you when you think of doing vocations (jobs) related to analysing how society operates, works and interacts with its people.
Business Studies:
  • is basically about how business operates and different types of businesses and etc
  • has a relatively good scaling.
  • is much more theory-based than skills-based
  • will interest you if you want to do occupations related to commerce, finance, accounting and etc.
For your information, I am currently doing Business Studies and it interests me a lot and I took this course because I am thinking of taking course at Uni related to commerce, finance or accounting.

It's entirely your choice and hope you make a right one! :)

F-O-B

HSC
I had one lesson of S and C and it was the biggest load of bull ever! We got random pictures and we had to interpret them...it was just really random. Also my friend who did it for the HSC hated it, didnt try n got lik 95% so its easy...but like she wrote an essay on surf boards :/ ..so err yes..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)