Buurrrnnout (1 Viewer)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
glitterfairy said:
And many sympathies to everyone else :( you're all working so hard! Hang on just a little longer!
ooooo sorry - Macquarie Centre turned 25, and they had cake etc but I was too late for it hehe. I have had a heap of sleep, but i still feel exhausted so now im just going to start, no matter what the quality is - i can always refine it later - better than having 0 words I guess.

*hugs to everyone!!!*

CieL

HSC
lcf said:
*hugs back* thanx

nah it wasn't - i turn 19 next year, May 19th hehe

why do u ask?
Heh.. you're 3 days younger than me!

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
yeah - everyone seems older than me at uni lol!

well, for lunch i had a tall can of 'V' and about an hour ago, 2 glasses of coke - I must say my work rate has improved greatly. From waking up this morning totally exhausted and stuff, in the space of an hour I have written over 500 words and compelled to keep going and going and going (like a Zyrtec! or maybe a Duracell bunny, or maybe even the Optus penguins...)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
so so quiet in here over the past few days
grr @ TOO MUCH DETAIL!!! my brain can only hold so much content, less when it's all so similar and detailed

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
Got one Eng essay to finish by Friday, 1/3 of it done so far....so much procrastination but I'll eventually get it done....

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
Mmmkay, got 1500 words to write, best case scenario by tonight but also have some time tomorrow (gotta hand it in tomorrow before work in Hornsby at 2). Wish me luck!

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
wooo ! donnnee!!

but so mentaly exhausted but - glad i survived in the end after a mid week melt down where the meds included chocolate and crappy movies

Kegs

HSC
All I want to do is hang out and play games. So fried. Go to pack to move on the 4th as well, which just sucks arse. 24 hours of lectures to go, and I just want it to be over!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
when's your exam? do you still have to listen to 24 hours of lectures? good luck

i was completely fried but now i feel like im on holidays, i'm a little too relaxed at the moment, it's great, i'm finishing off my rewritten notes. i hope that when i get to cramming tonight/tomorrow i stay relaxed.

Kegs

HSC
My last yoon exam is on Tuesday. No i-lectures but, just the notes, plus all the readings. Plus I have level 3 Japanese proficiency exam on the 3rd of december. I am so just not caring about that one though. I will rock up and do like nothing. I really regret signing up for that one...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
damn, definitely good luck! (i don't mean that in a sarcastic way) it just drags on.

does anyone else ever wonder why they put themself through this? voluntarily. and why they're willing to put themselves through more than this? i think we're all insane.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Because deep down, we're all masochistic sadists who enjoy putting ourselves through pain to make us feel alive. Oh yeah.

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
lol wtf the more i look at that picture the worse it gets.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
AsyLum said:
Because deep down, we're all masochistic sadists who enjoy putting ourselves through pain to make us feel alive. Oh yeah.

ahahah did you do that to make me look like a freak??!!?! edit: and kegs too

Last edited:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iambored said:
What chu talking bout!?

Kegs

HSC
iambored said:
Yeah, whats all that about! Domo Kun aint scary at all. Unless of course you count this

or this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)