Byron (1 Viewer)

franski

HSC
Hey, I live in Coffs and a group of 10+ of us girls are going up to byron from 3-10 Dec. Anyone else heading up there round that time?

Last edited:

patto87

Bally '05
HSC
ill be at byron from the 3-10 of december......we should meet up.. theres a group of 10 guys goin up, we've rented a house..... cum ova ;)

whitie

HSC
franski said:
Hey, I live in Coffs and a group of 10+ of us girls are going up to byron from 3-10 Dec. Anyone else heading up there round that time?
Thats too bad... about 15 of us rented out 3 storey beach house for 2 weeks from the 19th till the 4th, we'll just miss you, anyone going then?

HSC
Me and about eightish other people are going up there. Were renting some place, i'll try find out the exact dates and all.

Princess Krista

HSC
myself and 11 other females and two males are headed to byron on 3rd till the 10th of december....

we r staying at byron central appartments... we r a wild bunch all looking for a good time!

whitie

HSC
Princess Krista said:
myself and 11 other females and two males are headed to byron on 3rd till the 10th of december....

we r staying at byron central appartments... we r a wild bunch all looking for a good time!

Omg those guys are going to be getting so much :p especially with you all looking for a good time ;)

esieff

myself, 3 gals, and another mate will be up at byron from the 19th-26th of november....we'll be happy to catch up with anyone who's up there at the same time. so get in touch. :)

Watsername

HSC
Me and 2 other girls are going from the 19th - 26th too!

I Cant Wait!

thom01

hey kiddo me and my friends are staying at my parents beach house in byron for that week... your welcome to come round for pre drinks or a free feed if u want...we live in the area so r used to going out in byron, theres a mix of us so if u feel lost give us a yell

orlani

HSC
Well we r gonna be at Byron 3-10 dec too!!!!!!!!! we have a group of 9 girls staying at some apartment and another 20 or so friends staying at other places around byron. might see you guys there.

YAY for schoolies

jebba_d

ohhhh yerrrr staying in byron with 8 of me fellas from the 3rd -10th. got a house a block from the strip or so i think, should be sweet. i think its some mad shacky place and im hoping to get myself shacked in a sweet garbage can of love and serenity (something tubular and sucky, preferably a reef of treacherous proportions). hahaha. yea bit upset to hav missed out on week 2 but im gona trip it up there anyway and sleep in the car for week 2...or if someone will lemme in their place for a few nights it would be awesome too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)