CA cheating controversy (1 Viewer)

khosanman

HSC
Anyone hear about this?

I have no idea, I just heard a friend asking another if he heard about it.

Anyone know what the deal is?

c2643c

HSC
I heard that there were many students who cheated in the online quizzes (people were passing around past online quizzes). Hence apparently they are checking all the emails and if they find particular student emails in the forwarded section, they will fail them for that particular module.

Vagabond

Machine
HSC
yeah that will teach those savvy online cheaters

everyone should cheat on paper like the good ol fashion way

Affinity

HSC
So if I hate someone I could forward some papers to them?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
If they failed all people who were "email trailed" then that would be close to the entire candidature for that module, I guarantee that.

As I work for a Big4, I always get forwarded this stuff, and yes the controversy was in the current module I'm doing now, but hey, they CA should blame themselves, they changed the quiz assessments from in-house to online. How could they possibly police people in a firm sitting in a meeting room and doing the quizzes together?

GolfPunk

HSC
Im on vac work at a big 4 firm atm in perth and heard about this. Apparently there is uproar because it is all of the big 4 grads that are cheating, and something about the big 4 providing a lot of money to the CA.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
lol did you guys see the motivational posters of the guy who had the rant on myca? they were pretty funny...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)