CA study decisions help, please! (1 Viewer)

khosanman

HSC
Hi all,

I have a choice to make now in the next few days. Basically as I have said before here I am going to Denmark in august, and while I don't want to work in accounting I may have to look in this area as its always a bit easier to get into.

Basically I am enrolled to do the australia CA program, and I have my first subject started now, management accounting. I wont be able to complete the rest of the program from when I go toDenmark but just thought having the one unit and being enrolled would give me a leg up in getting into a possible accounting job.

So I dont know if its worth me wasting my time doing this subject since I can't continue the program further from denmark. I have the choice of dropping out and enrolling in the aAustralian CPA program which I can complete from denmark, but I would only be able to start this program in june/july of this year, so will have no passed subjects under my belt when I go to denmark. I will also be made an associate CPA straight away upon enrolment as I have the correct necessary background to achieve this.

Also if I dont continue with CA, in this time until I begin CPA i would learn danish/swedish.

maybe also do a financial modelling certificate.

So what should I do, drop CA, and do CPA having no subjects but sound good being an associate CPA, or go with CA for now and "hopfully pass" the one subject I am able to do and not continue it in denmark.

Look forward to your advice guys, im really lost here and will appreciate it very much,. Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)