Cadetships 2023 (1 Viewer)

apostrophe

HSC
Hi there!

I suppose everyone has or will soon receive second-round interview offers after their first-round PCA one for UBS/Barrenjoey/Macquarie by now. Just wondering where everyone has received an offer and whether or not it was their initial preference during the application and first-round interviews. For my UBS peeps, what day did you guys pick for the interview? I can't believe its a 4 hour process haha

If any current/past cadets are able to pass down some second-round interview tips with the actual companies or any words of wisdom at all that would be very much appreciated!

iminewv

HSC
Hi!

I received an offer for Macquarie group which was my first preference! Also, do you know what the 4 hour process for UBS is going to look like? I'm not too sure what to expect for my interview since we haven't received all the details yet. Best of luck for your interview!

maxwell14

HSC
Hey!

I also received a Macquarie offer though it was not my preference. There seems to be a lack of resources on the Macquarie cadetship as they only joined the program last year. When is your interview? Mine is in a week from today.

iminewv

HSC
Hey!

Congratulations! 🎉 I haven't received the exact date of my interview yet but I'm expecting that too see an email about it soon. I thought they would have scheduled all the interviews in the school holidays (unless you're from a private school and your holidays are earlier?). Good luck for your interview!!

maxwell14

HSC
No, not from a private school. From my first interview with Alister he said that cadetship offers would out towards the end of September, which given they probably need a couple days to make the decisions wouldn't really line up with having interviews in the school holidays, especially if there were multiple rounds. Where did you hear that?

iminewv

HSC
Ohh I see. I was just assuming that it would be held in the holidays since I only got the email about being shortlisted but I still haven't gotten a date for the interview yet. Thanks for clearing that up.

maxwell14

HSC
Hey, I just had my interview on Friday and it was just 30 minutes, very similar to the initial interview with Alister. Have you gotten a date for your interview yet? According to their email they should follow up within in a few days.

iminewv

HSC
Hi, I've gotten a date now. How was your interview?

maxwell14

HSC
Have you gotten a call back from Macquarie yet? I'm still waiting o_O

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)