CAFS people... (1 Viewer)

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
i know, soz, studying for CAFS for my 1/2 yearlies I swear.

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
woa u guys replied quick lol. I have had them I was just relaxing and didnt wanna think of doing school work so i didnt come on the website. My teacher loves cafs and she marks pretty hard. :(. Which annoys me because all my other friends bludge and i need to work my ass off :(, but it works out in the end i suppose. :D

HSC
haha yeah my cafs one was pretty good
but then again how hard can cafs actually get?
hope you all did fab :)

HSC
ahhhh that sucks.
my cafs teachers really good. shes hardly ever away! & shes more then happy to give up her time for extra help.
& she teachers so thoroughly!

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
lol, I have this sub called "mrs wood" complete idiot keeps going on when we were doing GIC about how her grandparents and shit. It was pretty bad and how they get free beverages in maccas. I dont know i was sketchy on the details wasn't really listening :p, but i actually really love CAFS and I love how it relates with legal too, coz yea F&SI works really well but I have to do Individuals and Work YUK! But i guess it will b good to get info off here since its the most pop. option. I thin parenting is going to be good. I get my simulator baby soon so iam really excited i think I'm getting a black one and shits and poops so it's gonna b an experience coz my teacher is being extra harsh to the guys in my class coz we dont have to wear the preganancy suit becoz we r too big for them *height wise :p*.

HSC
it relates to legal so well hey!!!
the family option & parenting & caring go soooooooo well together!!!
& then consumers & individuals & work! YAYYY!!!!

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
it's ironic i do both of them in legal, but i did want to do the global enviroment i thought that sounded awesome :p. But enuf about legal this is CFS forum. :p

HSC
we have 2 cafs classes at my school.
the class i wasnt in had a guy in it in yr 11 but he dropped cafs at the end of the prelim year lol

HMF

Señor CAFS Dude
HSC
you have pregnancy suits? and colored babies? we only have one simulator baby...its really quite heavy...im so stoked about the baby:D
im more suprised that YOUR A GUY WHO DOES CAFS! we have one arab guy in my class...he's completely oblivious...he's been in more fights this year then he's been in CAFS lessons...
haha thanks well there's another 4 where I cam from. I really enjoy it, but I would have liked to have done SAC if i had the opportunity to if my school was awesome enough to do it, but at least i get the title of inaugural CAFS class dude. :p. By the way i aint gay lol.

HSC
i would have liked to have done SAC too but it wasnt offered at my school :(

HSC
we have 30 people in total doing cafs. thats both classes. (i think its 30) 19 in my class, 11 in the other! we used to have 33. so only 3 people dropped all of which were in the other class.

HSC
lack of intelligence? whhhattttt? :| ok now im lost haha.

so what core are you guys all doing atm in cafs? lol

HSC
i love it so far! although i know its gunna get VERY repetitive. we started with rural familes =P & the 3 we're going to do in detail are:
- Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islanders
- The Aged
& then we get to pick another one to do for our assignment. i think ill do gay & lesbian :)

HSC
yeahh im just thinking of doing gay & lesbian cos i did it for legal as well so ive done some of the research but we'll just see. i havent even got the assignment yet lol

HSC
ohhh no speeches for us. just an assignment haha. we didnt even have an assignment on parenting & caring. it was our half yearly =)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)