Calling all university students! (1 Viewer)

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
ogmzergrush said:
Is it just me or does "Buy/Sell & Tuition Services" already seem to serve that purpose?
but most of them are for HSC, not really uni.

wow if boredofstudies has the same resources for uni as they do for hsc.. i'm praising them day n nite!

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
bearpooh said:
Salam Rony.

Macquarie uni does not have a great reputation.
If you can do so, try and get into Sydney University or NSW University.
Don't be a snob.

magician

HSC
braindrainedAsh said:
Also, what about academic writing guides like the UTS Bell Program..... stuff about referencing/essay writing etc.
Yeah, that would be great : )

craz

HSC
I agree. He definitely is a snob. Look if you can get into Macquarie uni that's pretty good. Considering im not paying international student fees, im happy where i am. UNSW and USyd are OK too, but i wouldn't pick if you're an aussie student - UAI's!

Yes it would be better to split because there are so many courses and even within courses there are different disciplines as well.

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
Its great for anyone to get into law, but the problem is once you have completed the degree, you need to do 6 months at the college of law if you want to be a barrister, and that is the really hard place to get into. realistically they will take the people from usyd first then unsw, then after them is will be maq and then uws...its all about reputation...just the way things are

LoneShadow

Uber Procrastinator
HSC
N/A
natstar said:
A law degree is the same everywhere. The people who hold them are however different.

I hate law...I hate business...I hate.....I hate...oopse...i mean I luv Science..dat's physics....not social science!!! :D:D:D........enough spoofin....

^^^^ girl i gotta say...u r one smart thinker! impresing posts!

thanks hamo

HSC
im going into first year this year, and i just want answers to all my questions about every aspect of university, a page of what to expect and how to handle different situations.

craz

HSC
What to expect? More free time - more need to learn time management. i.e. choose tutorial times that suit you, go to lectures and...choose extra curricular if you want!

hmm...with uni its about boose and stuff in o week and 1st week!

u don't know uni until u've been there or are there! Situations are different for every course.

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
craz said:
hmm...with uni its about boose and stuff in o week and 1st week!
so annoyed uni starts a week before my 18th....all the good stuff starts before the 7th

alien

HSC
laz, i'd like to see the entire physics bridging course for sydney u (cumberland) posted up so i don't have to dish out $210 for it

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
just wanted to be the 100th reply.... im pretty happy with bos atm!!!

dammit i was 101.. oh well... it worked for the dalmations

aabenk3

HSC
i need help

helop..im newbie around here...so i need a help....desperately!!im holding a science bachelor degree from PADJADJARAN UNIV,Indonesia and i want to continu my study by taking master in actuarial studies....but im facing a problem!
i didnt know which univ that have that major? i already inqury for the UNSW but the tuition fee and the deadline is pushing me...cause i need the cheaper ones and starts around july-des!. At UNSW it starts around July so i dont have much time to prepare anyhing (such as TOEFL/ILTS score, Vise, books)
do you guys know other univ which have the major?pleease help me!!!!!!

Alex_H86

CEO of BoS...
HSC
that's awesome! I have to agree with everyone, and say course notes would be handy!!!:uhhuh:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Laz: can we have an official update. Is the site going to be launched. The thread started last year.
I would be more then willing to help with uni material etc once I start including writing basic FAQs covering everything from pref's to enrollments to chosing a uni.

Angel45

HSC
Yeah - within the uni sites we need it split up into schools- business, law, humanities etc and then like just a general section for comments about that uni.

though it's impossible to do, we need to stop ppl. going onto other uni's sections and bagging that uni out!

notes would be incredibly useful...like the hsc resources. but there needs to be less fighting.. so many uni posts end up in arguments between ppl. hehe..

gr8 initiative but.

thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)