Calling all university students! (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by jasee
Its alright man, you said it in a better way :)
Yeah, and I probably wasted 10 times more time doing it. :p

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
a section dedicated to student experiences of specific subjects unit... in uni
dat'de be cool

Uni experiences.... oooh and photos of all the the uni's blah blah grounds etc etc

Tia

Syd Mem
HSC
N/A
my currrent experience of uni = ARHGHGGHGHGHGHGHGHGH EXAMS!!! HSC- LIKE PROCESS ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!! :chainsaw:

:burn:

Leap

free falling
HSC
Originally posted by Tia
my currrent experience of uni = ARHGHGGHGHGHGHGHGHGH EXAMS!!! HSC- LIKE PROCESS ALL OVER AGAIN!!!!!! :chainsaw:

:burn:
I know what you mean, I was lead to believe that Uni was a bludge! But its more work than the HSC...grr...at least its more interesting though.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Uni is percieved to be a bludge cause your "whole life" doesnt depend on your uni marks like HSC.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
Uni is percieved to be a bludge cause your "whole life" doesnt depend on your uni marks like HSC.
finally, someone puts my thoughts into a simple quote

Originally posted by Leap
I know what you mean, I was lead to believe that Uni was a bludge! But its more work than the HSC...grr...at least its more interesting though.
yes it is, but because of the above it doesn't matter if it's more work, you do it because you want to not because you're competing with the state and have to get into uni to do a course. and you can do the course again if you fail

but it's nerve racking that 1/2 the marks are on the final

santaslayer

HSC
But then you'd still pay for it at the end by having a hard time to find a semi 'decent' job. :)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Site links to each of the subjects available in each of the universities listed.

Now of course that is an enormous task, and perhaps the links won't work due to the fact that you may require a password.

Actually, let's test this now.

http://firstyear.chem.usyd.edu.au/Resources/CHEM1101resources.htm

(This is for CHEM1101 1st Year, The University of Sydney)
thanz minai, i find this site very useful, btw how do u noe?

theone123

blue essence
HSC
oops, i meant thank you JKD Dragon, man can everyone get there a unique avatar and quit copying other ppls. Also JJD Dragon, can you also post for bio, and phys, links thanz.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
*coughcough* i suppose that's why i'm studying my ass off these last two days... uni exams are awful :(

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by theone123
oops, i meant thank you JKD Dragon, man can everyone get there a unique avatar and quit copying other ppls. Also JJD Dragon, can you also post for bio, and phys, links thanz.
lol i was about to comment on that!

Originally posted by Frigid
*coughcough* i suppose that's why i'm studying my ass off these last two days... uni exams are awful :(
but are you as stressed as last year? if you fail, you do it again. not if you fail yo umiss out on uni, anyway i will stop writing useless comments in this thread

study budd[Y]

Reformist Nerd
HSC
I would REALLI like to see the poorer cousins of sydney uni- that is "CUmberland health sciences campus", listed in its own right.

Its abit daunting for me (Usyd health science student)getting into the Usyd forum, and having to shuffle through HEAPZ Usyd main campus posts!

btw, HURRAH for past exam papers, and a mega HURRAH for this whole idea of expanding the site towards the needs of uni students! :D
Cheerz.

Leap

free falling
HSC
Originally posted by study budd[Y]
I would REALLI like to see the poorer cousins of sydney uni- that is "CUmberland health sciences campus", listed in its own right.

Its abit daunting for me (Usyd health science student)getting into the Usyd forum, and having to shuffle through HEAPZ Usyd main campus posts!

Yes, exactly! That really should be done

T

timbk2

are there any volunteer's who would like to write up articles or diaries of their university experiences in first year,throughout their uni lives, after uni experiences, and tips and advice that might help others ?

ideas:
Study, Work, Friendships, Money

Generator

HSC
N/A
Well timed with the breaks coming up and all.
A number of people may be worried about putting their tertiary life (or part of it) in the spotlight, though.
Ah well, at least we have number of people from each level on the forum (at Usyd, at least), so you could end up creating an information service that is better than that of the universities (which isn't that hard once you think about it :p).

T

timbk2

Originally posted by Generator
A number of people may be worried about putting their tertiary life (or part of it) in the spotlight, though.
it can be completely anonymous !

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
So if/when this uni section is to be created, is it only the NSW uni's, or does it encompass all uni's over all states?

T

timbk2

if we get notes/resources from other uni's there no reason why we cant have uni's from other states.

The uni section/articles would relate to the general university student around the country.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)