calling all weimar/nazi germany peeps (1 Viewer)

kc-ok-la

HSC
whats your prediction this section of the paper?

reason why i ask is such,:

i previously beleived it is extremely likley, almost certain the weimar question would surround the collapse of the weimar and the reasons for it,
for example,

assess the role of the nazi party and the collapse of the weimar republic
along those lines,

the past 3 hsc papers also reinforce this, they all are the same question almost

however 2001 and 2002 have really awkward questions imo, they surround germany from like 34+

personally ive studied way more on weimar than on nazi, and if its wrong, then im screwed...

T

Testpilot

If the last three years have been on one part of the course, then aren't they likely to move away from that this year?

kc-ok-la

HSC
yes, your partially right,

however,

what im trying to point out is that i think there was a syllabus alteration between 2002-2003

because its like amazingly differnt,

weimar germany is one part

nazi germany is another,

past 3 years is one of each,

and i just spoke to a mate
and he stated that last year again syllabus was altered, into

1918-1939

hence
half syllabus is 18-33
other half is 1939
that reinforces my idea again that it will surround weimar,
and that it will do with the fall of the weimar or something that happened which contributed to the fall,

but still
,im so fucken worried !if they pop me 2 nazi questions

mmc754

HSC
ehhhh I kinda agree.. if its been the same for the past three years, its more likely they will move away. Although I think it will be like.. that and something else.. obviously.. also I think there could possibly be impact of the depression in the rise of the Nazi party.

I dunno.. Im feeling kinda screwed for that section even though I have done the work

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
2005 didnt really focus on the political/social/economic factors which lead to it's collapse =/ I would be screwed if i had that question.

What would you define as elites? :eek:

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
kc-ok-la said:
yes, your partially right,

however,

what im trying to point out is that i think there was a syllabus alteration between 2002-2003

because its like amazingly differnt,

weimar germany is one part

nazi germany is another,

past 3 years is one of each,

and i just spoke to a mate
and he stated that last year again syllabus was altered, into

1918-1939

hence
half syllabus is 18-33
other half is 1939
that reinforces my idea again that it will surround weimar,
and that it will do with the fall of the weimar or something that happened which contributed to the fall,

but still
,im so fucken worried !if they pop me 2 nazi questions
I guess you have to take the risk and just expand on the knowledge that you currently know. I've done that for my trials and it paid off. Same as English and the HSC exam. But, i'm just hoping i dont get fucked over this time around. bah.

kc-ok-la

HSC
mmc754 said:
ehhhh I kinda agree.. if its been the same for the past three years, its more likely they will move away. Although I think it will be like.. that and something else.. obviously.. also I think there could possibly be impact of the depression in the rise of the Nazi party.

I dunno.. Im feeling kinda screwed for that section even though I have done the work
well lets take your example
"impact of the depression and rise of the nazi party"

depression = last straw for weimar and propaganda ammunition for the communists and the nazis

nazi party = exploitation of the German constitution , article 48, DPPS, sunset clause, enabling act,
etc

those 2 main parts in your question are the downfalling events of Weimar germany

so us as the responder would argue,
these two things(obviously in more detail than what ive written) was the last events in which lead to Hitler destroying democracy through political legitamate means
and IN COMBINATION>
with other events, ( political, social economic )
those events within those parts of the syllabus tainted the view of democracy and further reinforced the already evident view that democracy was not good and their foundation of democracy in particular ( made from the treaty of versailles )

------- agree ? if not please tell me what you think etc, im worried!!!

hopeles5ly said:
2005 didnt really focus on the political/social/economic factors which lead to it's collapse =/ I would be screwed if i had that question.

What would you define as elites? :eek:
yea, well from my perpsective again its the same

elites = hindenberg and the upper social class who created the november traitors thing, hitler and the nazi party, and generally the upper class
from my memeor 2005 papaer was assess the role of the nazis and elites or something right?

id say those people 's actions assist in the downfall of weimar germany, AGAIN in COMBINATION with political social economic factors

--------agree? reply reply reply!

summery :

im not saying its gonna say " what caused the downfall of the weimar"
or anything like that, we all know it wont

but what what I BELEIVE, is that it will ask something, in which we must say in combination with other events ( polticial social economic) CAUSED the downfall of the weimar democracy and the evergrowing and ever present view that democracy did not work in germany

Last edited:

nahian

HSC
Your all forgetting that Nazi Racial Policy and Nazi foreign policy hasnt basically been tested
thats my hunch for at least one of the questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)