Can an Com/Law student with a 66 WAM get into Deloitte S&O or Big 4 Consulting. (1 Viewer)

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
What i brought it up to 68? Maybe 70, max.

Think i fucked up my life.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Can an Com/Law student with a 66 WAM get into Deloitte S&O or Big 4 Consulting.

You'll probably get more responses on Whirlpool but what is your work/employment history and extracurricular activities like?

Notsuree

HSC
Uni Grad
Relax - I have plenty of mates working in Big 4 (Accounting and Banking) who finished in the mid 60's. You need a selling point that could come from your work experience and/or extra curricular activities.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
It's all about you as a package, but that being said if your marks are considerably below the norm for a consulting graduate, you need to ensure that your other stuff is solid.

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
For Big 4 consulting, definitely recommend 70+ if you're an 'average' law student - it's getting pretty tough to break in nowadays without good marks unless you got plenty of other stuff that makes up for it COMPARED to the average law student (who usually has pretty decent ECs already), pretty much the same with Deloitte S&O.

You might have a better chance in Tax - which i would go for with your marks tbh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)