can i slackoff? (1 Viewer)

king.rafa

HSC
N/A
hey everyone.

i currently have a question that needs resolving. i currently go to the emanuel school but have won a full scholarship to reddam. can i just like slack off for the rest of the year, especially as school cert. if worth jack-all?

or are my reports and record and shit transferred over to the new school? Cos if so i dont want to slack off 2 much. is there a risk of it being terminated if i like just fuck up the rest of the year?

for those who have won one for year 11 entry can u plz help?

thank you

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
LOL slacking off like it s ahuge deal in year 10.

Just fuck around in yr 10, it means nothing.

midifile

Na Na Na Na Naa
HSC
king.rafa said:
hey everyone.

i currently have a question that needs resolving. i currently go to the emanuel school but have won a full scholarship to reddam. can i just like slack off for the rest of the year, especially as school cert. if worth jack-all?

or are my reports and record and shit transferred over to the new school? Cos if so i dont want to slack off 2 much. is there a risk of it being terminated if i like just fuck up the rest of the year?

for those who have won one for year 11 entry can u plz help?

thank you
I used to go to emanuel and got a scholarship to reddam (strange coincidence), except that was in year 9 not year 11.

I don't think they can take the scholarship away from you before you go there. Just make sure you have signed some form or something agreeing to it, becuase then that pretty much makes it a formal contract.

That said, I wouldnt really encourage you to slack off too much (what do you consider 'slacking off'?), especially in subjects like maths. Most people tend to breeze through their school cert, and even in year 9 and 10 at reddam I was performing well, but nowhere near my full ability and they never took away my scholarship. If you are smart enough to get a full scholarship into reddam you should be able to cram the whole school cert study into the weekend before the tests (thats pretty much what I did), but I wouldn't advise completely slacking off throughout the year.

king.rafa

HSC
N/A
what im worried about is that when i change schools they can have access to my grades and activites and shit for that year. cos i jsut wanna really relax, and have fun this yr. its not so much not studying at all for the school cert which is tonnes ezi, but like french and comm, which i have no intention of tryng at.

when u change schools are things like reports, grades, cocurricular activities changed over or just like the basic stuff like my profile-name, photo, illnesses? thanks guys

Last edited:

simcon111

HSC
king.rafa said:
what im worried about is that when i change schools they can have access to my grades and activites and shit for that year. cos i jsut wanna really relax, and have fun this yr. its not so much not studying at all for the school cert which is tonnes ezi, but like french and comm, which i have no intention of tryng at.

when u change schools are things like reports, grades, cocurricular activities changed over or just like the basic stuff like my profile-name, photo, illnesses? thanks guys
I used to go the emanuel school, you probably know me im in year 11 now. I went there from 1999-2003. I suggest not fucking around becasue it will come as a big shock to you how much work you have in year 11, if you don't fuck around then it will not come as a big shock to you and just be as normal. I get a lot of work at my school and i don't even want to imagine the ammount you will get at Reddam.

michael1990

HSC
Don't slack off.

You only have 3 years to slack off in secondary education and they are year 7,8 and 9.

Try your hardest. And yes your records do get transferred to your new school.

Plus i thought your scholarship was based on results as well?
Unless it is based on sporting?

king.rafa

HSC
N/A
michael1990 said:
Don't slack off.

You only have 3 years to slack off in secondary education and they are year 7,8 and 9.

Try your hardest. And yes your records do get transferred to your new school.

Plus i thought your scholarship was based on results as well?
Unless it is based on sporting?
what records. i thought it was just basic stuff like name, address, birth cert, and those other details. what so they transfer marks, extracurric activities? t

michael1990

HSC
king.rafa said:
what records. i thought it was just basic stuff like name, address, birth cert, and those other details. what so they transfer marks, extracurric activities? t
They transfer everything.
If you have ever been in trouble.
All your reports. Teacher comments.

I wouldn't be 'slacking off' if i were you thats all.

m&ss2008

HSC
slack off a little, cuz its year 10. but dont stop completely, that would be stupid.
enjoy this year but still focus on your learning

qqmore

HSC
yea slackoff. If u got in, then u got in. They can't terminate ur application.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)