Can i transfer from norte dame to USYD? (1 Viewer)

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
50% of your WAM and 50% of your ATAR is considered in the transfer process. If you plan on transferring you should obtain an academic transcript for a credit transfer. You will need to apply through UAC. All the best. :)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
50% of your WAM and 50% of your ATAR is considered in the transfer process. If you plan on transferring you should obtain an academic transcript for a credit transfer. You will need to apply through UAC. All the best. :)
Actually it depends. GPA is taken 100% if it's better than your ATAR, otherwise it is 50/50

d-pilipovic

HSC
Actually it depends. GPA is taken 100% if it's better than your ATAR, otherwise it is 50/50
how can i convert gpa to atar; what type of gpa would match a low 90s atar, more specifically 92 :)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
how can i convert gpa to atar; what type of gpa would match a low 90s atar, more specifically 92 :)
Depends, most courses have a separate cut off for GPA. What course are you looking at transferring into?

d-pilipovic

HSC
Depends, most courses have a separate cut off for GPA. What course are you looking at transferring into?
Received a 92 atar and a place at engineering/science usyd; just wondering what I would have to get to get into commerce/science and how hard it is to achieve said mark

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Received a 92 atar and a place at engineering/science usyd; just wondering what I would have to get to get into commerce/science and how hard it is to achieve said mark
Looking at the Atar, probably just under a distinction average. I got into econ with a 5.4 GPA(5 being a credit average, 6 being a distinction average)

d-pilipovic

HSC
Looking at the Atar, probably just under a distinction average. I got into econ with a 5.4 GPA(5 being a credit average, 6 being a distinction average)
Thank you... looks like I have a long year ahead, haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)