Can people tell me the difference between these two? (1 Viewer)

jeffreylah

HSC
OkOk, whole new question. Ive read about B Economics & B Commerce, but i really can't tell the differences between them except the UAI difference of 5...
And this time the two universities only to choose from is USYD and UNSW (ONLY between these two uni's please).
Which Uni provides a better course for these courses?
Which subject has a better outcome, and what are the differences between them?

Please give me decent answers...

Please don't SPAM this thread, Thanks~

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i suggest you go the respective open days to find out about course structure and what each degree has to offer.

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
well it depends what major you want to do. in econ, you generally do it for econ and econometrics but you can choose other majors offered in commerce. but for example, if you want to be an accountant, you should do accounting in a commerce major because you cant get your CA in an econ degree.

there is no difference between the business courses at usyd and unsw. the usyd people will tell you that commerce grads from there earn more on average in their first year in the workforce, the unsw people will tell you that unsw has the largest finance school. just go where all your friends are going to.

at usyd the core courses cover more areas than unsw, but the subjects are pretty similar in the end. at usyd you can do government relations and political economy within commerce, but their commerce degree is very much suited towards com/law. unsw is good for com/sc because its only four years and it favours acutary/finance with maths/stat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)